Hunter Leveau SHHS

Tryinone

• 2 weeks later...

How is his knee rehab? Will he be ready to go when practice starts? Without him, they'll be awfully small.

When and how did he hurt his knee? I hate to learn about it. He is an outstanding talent and should shoulder a lot of the load for the Toppers this season. Hope his recovery goes well.

• 5 weeks later...

The Johnson City Press reported that Hunter's leg isn't ready yet. I also noticed that Buddy Godsey is out for the season, and that Zack Howard will be out 3 to 6 weeks. With the departure of Jaylen Allen and Shannon Hale, it seems that Science Hill is not going to have a lot of experience going into the season.

I haven't heard much about the other basketball teams in the big 8 with the jamboree coming up. Is Big 8 basketball going to be as weak as Big 8 football this year? With the injuries at SH, is DB going to dominate? I don't look for much out of Boone, South, Crockett, Central, Volunteer. Could this be the year for Tennessee High?

The Johnson City Press reported that Hunter's leg isn't ready yet. I also noticed that Buddy Godsey is out for the season, and that Zack Howard will be out 3 to 6 weeks. With the departure of Jaylen Allen and Shannon Hale, it seems that Science Hill is not going to have a lot of experience going into the season.

I haven't heard much about the other basketball teams in the big 8 with the jamboree coming up. Is Big 8 basketball going to be as weak as Big 8 football this year? With the injuries at SH, is DB going to dominate? I don't look for much out of Boone, South, Crockett, Central, Volunteer. Could this be the year for Tennessee High?

I'm an IMAC guy but I do follow all of the basketball in East Tennessee. In my opinion Science Hill will be competitive again but the victory margins won't always be by 30+. Tennessee high has a talented senior class and may be the team to beat. D B will have the weakest team they have had in years.

I'm an IMAC guy but I do follow all of the basketball in East Tennessee. In my opinion Science Hill will be competitive again but the victory margins won't always be by 30+. Tennessee high has a talented senior class and may be the team to beat. D B will have the weakest team they have had in years.

Im also an IMAC guy that played bball at West, im now at another school, i think Morristown East could be taking the region crown possibly, could be best team in 10 years.

Im also an IMAC guy that played bball at West, im now at another school, i think Morristown East could be taking the region crown possibly, could be best team in 10 years.

I agree. East will be the team to beat only losing one player from last year and having a great year. Cherokee only lost 2 players from varsity as well and should be one of the best in the region too.

I agree. East will be the team to beat only losing one player from last year and having a great year. Cherokee only lost 2 players from varsity as well and should be one of the best in the region too.

adding to that, look out for Cocke and Sevier Co. both athletic and can put the ball in the hole, South Doyle is my sleeper team new coach possibly a new attitude down there in South Knoxville but Morristown East is just loaded, it will be very tough to beat them.

adding to that, look out for Cocke and Sevier Co. both athletic and can put the ball in the hole, South Doyle is my sleeper team new coach possibly a new attitude down there in South Knoxville but Morristown East is just loaded, it will be very tough to beat them.

Morristown East will be the team to beat in Region 1. Also, I think ME will host the region tournament this year. I'm sure SH will still be good and Cherokee should be better. SC has many injuries, lost at least 2 if not 3 starters to injuries.

Morristown East will be the team to beat in Region 1. Also, I think ME will host the region tournament this year. I'm sure SH will still be good and Cherokee should be better. SC has many injuries, lost at least 2 if not 3 starters to injuries.

idk if it will be at east bc when i played 2 years ago our district and region was at east so idk