Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

I hate to break it to you my man, but CC is NOT the SEC and you can't compare there defense to LSU or Auburn because that would be like LSU playing Ole Miss, Miss State, fresno state, Memphis, Martin, and MTSU. They wouldn't be highly ranked because they haven't beaten anyone and no one would know how good their defense is because it hasn't been tested. You know that you haven't had a real test on defense all year. Also, I'm pretty sure that "Fast" offense went to the semi's last year how was "LSU' feeling at 5-5 or whatever CC was.

Pretty sure "Oregon" went to the national championship last year how are they looking this year!! So you see last year is exactly that LAST YEAR!!

Edited by use2play4cc

How can u say that Chester county will be in a dog fight with bolivar. When we have already beaten bolivar (55-14) and bolivar. Who never took there starters out and Chester put there jv and freshman in practically the whole 2nd half?

I think you may be mistaken you ole sap. (see what i did there?) The way I was told and understood it, they kept feeding phelps for most of the second half. It sounds like stat boosting to me, but hey who am i to judge. Also, wasn't this the game CC kicked an onside up 35? that's classy. :thumb:

I hate to break it to you my man, but CC is NOT the SEC and you can't compare there defense to LSU or Auburn because that would be like LSU playing Ole Miss, Miss State, fresno state, Memphis, Martin, and MTSU. They wouldn't be highly ranked because they haven't beaten anyone and no one would know how good their defense is because it hasn't been tested. You know that you haven't had a real test on defense all year. Also, I'm pretty sure that "Fast" offense went to the semi's last year how was "LSU' feeling at 5-5 or whatever CC was.

Oh we're not SEC, but you have the nation's #9 rushing offense? Yeah....Ok. This reply makes no sense when Oregon plays teams like Nevada, Missouri State, Colorado, and the rest of the Pac-12. Much like Lexington's actual schedule.Oh we're not SEC, but you have the nation's #9 rushing offense? Yeah....Ok. This reply makes no sense when Oregon plays teams like Nevada, Missouri State, Colorado, and the rest of the Pac-12. Much like Lexington's actual schedule.

Edited by TNTitans2525

Pretty sure "Oregon" went to the national championship last year how are they looking this year!! So you see last year is exactly that LAST YEAR!!

I think it's quite obvious my last post was over your head. I was referring to that "Fast" offense statement to Lexington. You are correct Oregon went to the National championship last year, very good! How are they looking this year? They're looking like #8 or 9 in the nation. To say that's a bad year coming from a CC fan surprises me for sure. But I guess I should expect you to compare CC to the #1 team in the nation because well, you're caught up in a fantasy. It's okay Lexington will surely bring you back down to Earth. Last year was last year, and I find it hard to believe that with a whole year to hone their skills that CC has passed up lexington considering they were light years behind us last year.

prez...i think u get spoiled watching HC play all the time...they just make everyone else look awful...ull laugh...and so will everyone else...but fact is...liberty has held HC to its lowest point total of the season at 37...nothing to be proud of until u look and see that theyve gone above and beyond that vs everyone else...except maybe 1 other team i think...so...i take some solice in that lil bit...i also know that HC played their starters that whole game except the last series...and im assuming in these other games they were at 40+ at half time when they were at 20 or 21 at half with liberty...liberty had 1 or 2 chances to score in that game...not nearly enough to win...but the qb made a horrible pass to a wide open HC linebacker...im pretty sure thats the most HC starters have played all season...and they dominated that game...uv said often how liberty quits and what not...ur right...when they gave up the 1st scoring TD in the 3rd quarter all hope was lost in that game...no one is gona run off 4 straight TDs on henry co...but ill point out that they only scored 2 TDs in the 2nd half...and 2 TDs in the 1st half...u may not wana admit it...but it might still be the closest thing to a test HC has had all year long...

if anyone else in 14AA played libertys schedule up to this point they would most likely be 3-3 as well...and theyre 2-1 in the district...after friday they SHOULD be 3-1...which is the same record as 1 of the 2 teams playing in this game...and if that happens to be lexington then liberty has the opportunity to claim a piece of 1st place as well the following week...

there just arent any other teams in 14AA to be honest...i mean...until this season its only been lexington and liberty the last 2 or 3 years...so forgive us prez

No one is doubting the "raw talent" of the Crusaders...however..their "lack of concentration" or "discipline" is evident...their self made, talent fueled momentum often gets robbed by their ridiculous penalities and bone headed mistakes!...My opinion of the Crusaders has ZERO to do with the outcome of the HC/Liberty score!...as a matter of fact...they're JV team played up hear last week...same story...penalities, turnovers, and bone headed mistakes made by an unbelievably talented group of kids!..However...as I said earlier...Chester County has not played Liberty...why so many comparisons?

Oh we're not SEC, but you have the nation's #9 rushing offense? Yeah....Ok. This reply makes no sense when Oregon plays teams like Nevada, Missouri State, Colorado, and the rest of the Pac-12. Much like Lexington's actual schedule.Oh we're not SEC, but you have the nation's #9 rushing offense? Yeah....Ok. This reply makes no sense when Oregon plays teams like Nevada, Missouri State, Colorado, and the rest of the Pac-12. Much like Lexington's actual schedule.

Having a little trouble working the Computer there big boy?

Never said we were the #9 ranked rushing offense, just saying they remind me of Oregon. You're reply makes no sense and is completely irrelevant to this entire conversation, you're discussing a college football schedule. You, a CC fan, is trying to take a shot at the toughness of someone's schedule? get our of here son. :thumb:

No one is doubting the "raw talent" of the Crusaders...however..their "lack of concentration" or "discipline" is evident...their self made, talent fueled momentum often gets robbed by their ridiculous penalities and bone headed mistakes!...My opinion of the Crusaders has ZERO to do with the outcome of the HC/Liberty score!...as a matter of fact...they're JV team played up hear last week...same story...penalities, turnovers, and bone headed mistakes made by an unbelievably talented group of kids!..However...as I said earlier...Chester County has not played Liberty...why so many comparisons?

Simply used Liberty as evidence that lexington can play and has played someone that is a strong talented opponent and can beat anyone on any given night. I don't think anyone on this thread believes that CC is on the level of Lex or Lib yet.

Having a little trouble working the Computer there big boy?

Never said we were the #9 ranked rushing offense, just saying they remind me of Oregon. You're reply makes no sense and is completely irrelevant to this entire conversation, you're discussing a college football schedule. You, a CC fan, is trying to take a shot at the toughness of someone's schedule? get our of here son. :thumb:

iPhone strikes again.....That's what Oregon is the #9 ranked rushing offense in the nation. But when somebody tries to compare our D to an SEC defense it's an idiotic reference? Also, I'd take a second look at your schedule and then back at ours and tell us who's is tougher.

I think it's quite obvious my last post was over your head. I was referring to that "Fast" offense statement to Lexington. You are correct Oregon went to the National championship last year, very good! How are they looking this year? They're looking like #8 or 9 in the nation. To say that's a bad year coming from a CC fan surprises me for sure. But I guess I should expect you to compare CC to the #1 team in the nation because well, you're caught up in a fantasy. It's okay Lexington will surely bring you back down to Earth. Last year was last year, and I find it hard to believe that with a whole year to hone their skills that CC has passed up lexington considering they were light years behind us last year.

Obviously my first and second comment of sarcasm went over your head!! I was simply making fun of you for thinking Lexington is like a "Oregon" team!! I really hate I get you so worked up but it's quite entertaining!! Keep em coming "big boy"!! Haha

iPhone strikes again.....That's what Oregon is the #9 ranked rushing offense in the nation. But when somebody tries to compare our D to an SEC defense it's an idiotic reference? Also, I'd take a second look at your schedule and then back at ours and tell us who's is tougher.

Name one team that you've played who is half the team Liberty is. go ahead....I'll wait. :popcorneater:

Yes it's an idiotic reference to compare a mediocre teams defense to the most prestigious defenses in college football

Simply used Liberty as evidence that lexington can play and has played someone that is a strong talented opponent and can beat anyone on any given night. I don't think anyone on this thread believes that CC is on the level of Lex or Lib yet.[/quote

I disagree....there are a few on here that believe that very thing! However, trying to rationalize one is better than the other using Liberty as the common opponent simply doesn't work since only one team (Lexington) has played Liberty.

Obviously my first and second comment of sarcasm went over your head!! I was simply making fun of you for thinking Lexington is like a "Oregon" team!! I really hate I get you so worked up but it's quite entertaining!! Keep em coming "big boy"!! Haha

Tell me what about my statement was funny saying lexington reminds me of oregon, they score a lot of points and are quick. That sums them up quite well if you ask me.

Obviously you've never taken AN English class otherwise you would know that AN goes before Oregon. :thumb:

Secondly, Sarcasm can't be relayed or interpreted through the internet because sarcasm is all about tone of voice, however I do appreciate you attempt of a "dis."

However, You've yet to fire me up. I think it's quite comical about how unrealistic the world you live it really is. If you fire me up you'll know it my friend, oh you'll know it. :roflol: