Sweetwater @ McMinn Central

Wildcat53

Plus, in my opinion, I think Sweetwater would have a better chance of going deeper into the playoff thsn McMinn Central, Sweetwater hss been in most of their games until the 4th quarter. They were leading Loudon at halftime 7-3, and were tied with Polk County late in the third quarter.

With all due respect, teams from this district don't go deep into the playoffs. The first round of the playoffs normally ends their season. With the exception of Polk last year (or was it the year before?) and Meigs about 2007, I can't even remember a team from this district the last several years making it past round 2. There's always hope.

I'm hoping the Chargers can pull this one out!

Glad that I got to come home Friday Night to watch the Chargers. I am proud of all the Seniors!

I have to say that the Chargers looked much improved from last season. I saw a lot of YOUTH out there last night on both sides of the ball and that is exciting. Several players I've never seen before. Is this because of injuries? depth?

I may have to go to Stone Memorial next week! I wish they could have won this game for the Seniors. The injuries seemed too hard to overcome. Pray for little #5, he looked impressive til he got hurt.

PS: Seniors, I know you read this board. I've been in your shoes. I know how it feels to lose on Senior Night. It sucks! You have got to keep your head held high because you are a Charger...do not forget that. Do everything you can to make your program better. Always talk well of your school and its players. Do not be a complete moron and talk down about your alma mater......ever! Go out next Friday and end your career on a high. I'll be jealous because my senior ended with a loss and trust me, you won't forget that. Start a winning streak Friday. I should be there cheering you on! I'll leave with this quote:

"Anyone can support a team that is winning – it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage."

Bart Starr