kingston@loudon

jacketfan82

Loudon WAS the better team when they played LC and it was not a fluke. Loudon outplayed LC. Anyways, congrats to Kingston with the big win.

Your right it wasn't a fluke so I retract my last statement. The team with the most talent didn't win, but the team with the most heart did. That's as important as talent, and they wanted it more it looked like. I guess as a fan, I am just bitter since we should have got them the last 2 years. Congrats Kingston everyone in LC was cheering for you.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loudon will be good next yr for sure,and this is the best game kingston has played this year,they played 4 quarters,no mental mistakes,there clicking at the right time,this kingston team can make a run i believe,if they play together,also need our wr back also.

I will agree it was the most complete game all year and we do need our WR back, however #13 came in and we never missed a step ( TD catch on O and INT on D ) makes me wonder where he's been all year when WR is exhausted and needing a break