East Hickman

in or out   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him to continue at East

• yes
    • no

For the program to ever get started he has to go.Putting a poll up here for faceless people who have no true knowledge of what is going on to vote will get you no where. This guy has showed nothing the last 3 years. He is a poor example of a Coach in my opinion. No control over the players, no backbone, no football coaching skills. I have not noticed, but I heard he and B.A. ( the biggest loser coach in East history ,this guy wins at nothing, in basketball, girls basketball, baseball, now football ) have joined forces and are big buds, riding the gator all over the place, inseperable pals neither knowing what they are doing. What a group of rejects.Sorry but this school needs to start over again.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the program to ever get started he has to go.Putting a poll up here for faceless people who have no true knowledge of what is going on to vote will get you no where. This guy has showed nothing the last 3 years. He is a poor example of a Coach in my opinion. No control over the players, no backbone, no football coaching skills. I have not noticed, but I heard he and B.A. ( the biggest loser coach in East history ,this guy wins at nothing, in basketball, girls basketball, baseball, now football ) have joined forces and are big buds, riding the gator all over the place, inseperable pals neither knowing what they are doing. What a group of rejects.Sorry but this school needs to start over again.

You truly know the situation and I totally agree with everything you are saying here ~ King HAS TO GO! :thumb: