District 10A

McEwenAlumni

Rossview and NW are both crap teams in 3A. Rossview went 3-21 last year. While NW was below .500.

I do think though CA will pull an upset or 2 but will be a non factor for 1st 2nd or even 3rd.

You have no idea what kind of teams Rossview and NW will have this year dufuss. I am from CA but I also like mactown and I can tell you that you sound like an idiot and should shut it, your an embarrassment to real mtown fans. 10A will be tough this year and I know that alot of folks have pent up rage at all the beat downs CA put on the last few years, but that's no reason to completely lose your mind at the prospect of MAYBE having a shot at the district title finally. Personaly I am picking Mtown to win it this year and really hope they do, but your ignorant post's make it hard to root for yall. You better hope the team doesn't have your same attitude or they wont accomplish anything they should.

"You have no idea what kind of teams Rossview and NW will have this year dufuss."

Lol I love it! Who are you to say I don't know what kind of teams they have. Lol how do you even know if I have or have not watched those teams?

And as for CA beating McEwen the past few years. It wasn't long ago where yal were the doormat to district 10A. And those years might be right around the corner.

You my fellow need to wake up and realize that yal have no shot this year. Just give it up and go play pokemon kid.

. You better hope the team doesn't have your same attitude or they wont accomplish anything they should.

Lol I hope they don't have yals attitude. Yal beat Rossiew! Wow congrats! They couldn't beat a soul last year, and yes I do realize this isn't last years team, but they are a garbage team. Oh and by the way I could care less if you root for us.

Get ready to get swept numerous times in upcoming seasons.

"You have no idea what kind of teams Rossview and NW will have this year dufuss."

Lol I love it! Who are you to say I don't know what kind of teams they have. Lol how do you even know if I have or have not watched those teams?

And as for CA beating McEwen the past few years. It wasn't long ago where yal were the doormat to district 10A. And those years might be right around the corner.

You my fellow need to wake up and realize that yal have no shot this year. Just give it up and go play pokemon kid.

You haven't been to watch them play, good possibility you never been out of Mactown. We didn't just beat McEwen we beat everyone in 10A, by large margins, so I can understand the hatred. However, it is someone elses turn to step up, we will have a down year compared to the last few, it's inevitable, but it won't last long. I never said we had a shot this year dufus, I said you sound like an idiot, and your continuing to prove me right.

And as far as doormats, the entire district has been our doormat for sometime now. It may not be this year, but we have thoroughly enjoyed wiping our feet on yall.

Edited by colkid

You haven't been to watch them play, good possibility you never been out of Mactown. We didn't just beat McEwen we beat everyone in 10A, by large margins, so I can understand the hatred. However, it is someone elses turn to step up, we will have a down year compared to the last few, it's inevitable, but it won't last long. I never said we had a shot this year dufus, I said you sound like an idiot, and your continuing to prove me right.

And as far as doormats, the entire district has been our doormat for sometime now. It may not be this year, but we have thoroughly enjoyed wiping our feet on yall.

Hatred? No Hatred, To me it sounds like you have some hatred built up. Dufus? lol ya really?

Just wait buddy.

What else is inevitable? McEwen winning District!

Hatred? No Hatred, To me it sounds like you have some hatred built up. Dufus? lol ya really?

Just wait buddy.

What else is inevitable? McEwen winning District!

Why would I have hatred built up, sympathy(for the rest of the district) maybe but not hatred. I called you a dufus because that's how you sounded. Mactown has more to worry about than their warmup music and to even say that is just dumb. I have already said on other threads the last few weeks that Mactown would win district, I've watched them the last few years and I think this is the year. However, it won't be a cake walk. It's one thing to talk smack, but what your doing is just ignorant. Grow up.

Colkid if you can't take what I say then get off the message board. Bc it's apparent that I have gotten to you lol

Mactown will put a double smackdown on CA this year.

Oh I don't think so, I'm not going anywhere, I was here before you and I will be here when your gone. I can take what you say for what it is, the ramblings of a delusional idiot. By the way I would love to meet face to face at a game this year, see if your as tough in person as you are on that keyboard. But I highly doubt it.