Ripley Football

bigknocka8

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19-13 at Jackson Southside..will do bout the same at Ripley..Will lose to Dyersburg, Covington, Obion Cty, Crockett Cty on a regular basics and even lowly newcomer Haywood more often than not. Will win the usual against the lowest of the Memphis City teams. Hope they do better but that's how it looks. Maybe 500, However they do have some athletes, when the guy(Fheeler) at Covington was over there, i thought they had the best size & talent in the district but didn't produce wins, same results as above. The guy that was just there was the same, chaos, throw it up & hope something good happens. It's not do they have the talent, it's can it be reflected on the field. It's been awhile for Ripley. Craig is a good guy & hope he & the Tigers success

Edited by StBentley

19-13 at Jackson Southside..will do bout the same at Ripley..Will lose to Dyersburg, Covington, Obion Cty, Crockett Cty on a regular basics and even lowly newcomer Haywood more often than not. Will win the usual against the lowest of the Memphis City teams. Hope they do better but that's how it looks. Maybe 500, However they do have some athletes, when the guy(Fheeler) at Covington was over there, i thought they had the best size & talent in the district but didn't produce wins, same results as above. The guy that was just there was the same, chaos, throw it up & hope something good happens. It's not do they have the talent, it's can it be reflected on the field. It's been awhile for Ripley. Craig is a good guy & hope he & the Tigers success

Back to running the wing T I assume?

• 2 weeks later...