McEwen VS. Friendship Christian

KC360

I'm 19 so no I don't have a kid on the team lol. And I graduated from friendship so I consider myself part of "us." I'm not saying that it wasn't boring, I just think it was the smartest move by any coach at the state tournament thus far.

agreed good move by coach saved fouls. Im just saying rule needs to be changed here.

again agree good strategy by coach today but not the basketball i think most enjoy watching. Shot clock needs to be in this state. No action for 4min is horrible. Seen where a girls team in another state stalled for 8min, final score was 17-7. Horrible, that is a football score. That state is now looking into the shot clock. Should be just like college 35 seconds.

I wouldn't mind seeing a shot clock, it would

Make things a lot more interesting.

Not surprised the FCS fans are whining about officiating. That's what they do. How quickly they forget that when they made their third quarter run, the fouls were nine to two in their favor. Silver spoons tend to cause temporary blindness/ignorance. :unsure:

If the refs were as bad for you as much as they were for us, you would be complaining as well. ALSO-hasnt every FCS fan agreed that the bad calls were BOTH ways? Thats not whining for us, we are agreeing with Mcewen about the refs.

That'd be one heck of a soccer game! Lol I don't see this game being in the 70's though

LOL only for one of the soccer teams! Me either but it would force both teams to play defense or run offensive sets. Much better game to watch. Im just glad we dont see more of it. Although i do remember one of the girls games this year where they stalled for like 3min, i cant remember which game but thought that was horrible too. 35 second clock should be used here.