Will South Greene win a game?

They are young and lost pretty much everybody . The entire o line , the backfield , and both receivers . Defensively pretty much the same , everybody graduated except for Waddell at safety some of the year . This is the rebuilding year everyone was predicting last year and that prediction was made by people who just read the Saturday morning paper

I still think they will find a way to beat North Greene. I just don't see them losing that game. Up until last year South Greene had scored 40+ points on them for quite a few years in a row. Now I will say a little more experience for North Greene and I see them beating South Greene maybe next year. Never say never, however. I think the Tennessee vs Kentucky game proved that to us last fall. The Greeneville game will be a disaster (as it is every year for the county schools) so let's hope the Devils decide to take it easy on them this year. The only positive outcome from this year will be in two years when this squad should be back to being competitive.