11AAA Predictions

HighLife

Uh oh you picked Franklin to lose. Certain people will come on here and talk about zoning and how has affected the school. Of they lose to McGavock which I think is a great possibility, then we truly have an indication of how bad they are.

I like your scores except Indy by one TD more.

In this district I don't think anyone is within 21 pts of Brentwood. I didn't think they could be even better after Crawford left but they are.

I believe Centennial, Hillsboro, and Indy will battle for 2nd-4th in the district.

Edited by IndyEagle09

Another round of games for this week..

Franklin vs McGavock

Cane Ridge vs Ravenwood

East Nashville vs Hillsboro

Hunters Lane vs Brentwood

Indy vs Lincoln County

Antioch vs Centennial

I'll go McGavock over Franklin 28-21

Cane Ridge over Ravenwood 21-7

Hillsboro over East Nash 28-7

Brentwood over Hunters Lane 42-0

Indy over Lincoln County 28-14

Centennial over Antioch 35-14

I agree with you about Brentwood but I think Indy just got caught in a perfect storm against them. Indy isn't as bad as they played and idk if Brentwood could play any better then they did that night but they are a darn good team. I think Brentwood could be beat by Centennial or Hillsboro but you have to be extremely disciplined and have some breaks go your way..

I agree about your assessment of 2-4 in the district. That Indy centennial game coming up will be another good one..

Edited by HighLife

I am with HighLife on the scores. But if Indy does lose, they are in serious trouble. I also agree with the assessment of Centennial against Brentwood. I think whoever has the most discipline and the least mistakes wins that game. You have two great coaches with very good teams. It will come down to heart, I think that goes to Centennial. It will be a David and Goliath in many people's eyes. If Brentwood under estimates them, it could be the largest mistakes. Let's hope Centenial builds greater discipline in the next two games and Brentwood gets too comfortable.

Another round of games for this week..

Franklin vs McGavock

Cane Ridge vs Ravenwood

East Nashville vs Hillsboro

Hunters Lane vs Brentwood

Indy vs Lincoln County

Antioch vs Centennial

I'll go McGavock over Franklin 28-21

Cane Ridge over Ravenwood 21-7

Hillsboro over East Nash 28-7

Brentwood over Hunters Lane 42-0

Indy over Lincoln County 28-14

Centennial over Antioch 35-14

1. Franklin vs. McGavock - I am going to give Franklin the benefit of the doubt and say they beat McGavock by a touchdown

2. Ravenwood vs. Cane Ridge - Ravenwood couldn't beat their red headed step children(said tounge in cheek only) must less Cane Ridge.

3. Hillsboro vs. East Literature - I not convinced Hillsboro is that much better. Their 2 wins are against Ravenwood and Hillwood. Now thats a couple of powerhouses!

4. Brentwood vs. Hunters Lane - The score will only be 42-0 because Coach Pemberton will play everyone and won't run it up.

5. Indy vs. Lincoln County - After watching Indy play last week, I'm not sure they could score 28 points against Ravenwood but I do think they will win.

6. Centennial vs. Antioch - Centennial in a butt kickin.

Everyone in the Bruin Nation saw this being a good team this year with or without Ron. By the way, they are also going to be good next year. So far, Centennial and Brentwood are the only 2 teams that look like they are contenders. Should be a good match up in a couple of weeks. Speed versus Brawn!

Go Bruins. Everyone stay healthy!