Camden #9 at Cheatham Co. #5

rocky57

That's because they smash mouth for the 3 quarters prior. A team will have to be very deep and rotate defensively to match up late in the game with them. Congrats to the Cubs and Cub fans!

Football is a physical game and CC was physical but mostly in the 4th quarter. That is what won them this game but there are a few factors that come into play also. Number 0ne, Camdens best corner and their backup QB was hurt last week in the game against Westview, Concussion and couldn't play this week. The two passes that CC scored on would never have happened had he been playing. Factor 2, Tanner Hudson, Camdens QB going out in the 1st quarter with a rib muscle injury. Tanner in, 30 more points scored by Camden. Tanner out as he was seversl fumbles and to interceptions with the 3rd string QB in. Which by the way kept the Defense on the field the majoriety of 3rd and 4th quarter with very little rest and in the last 8 minutes of the game CC puts up 20 points. Tanner in, Defense a lot fresher and CC moves the ball like they did in the first 3 quarters. factor 3 Potts, CC couldn't have won this game without him coming in. He made all the difference in the 4th quarter. Potts is a great athlete. I see no one from here on out beating CC but I gurantee you a healthy Camden team would have put up 50 points on CC tonight. Injury is a part of the game and CC has had their share. Camden now has had their share also. Good game CC and we hope to see you in the playoffs. If we do that will mean we both made a deep run.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to see you too man.Any Highschool Football fan knows it takes a player that knows the offense to run it.Most state champions have a rushing quarterback with the exception of CAK last year.I guarantee that Austin Riley,Trae Webster or even Cody Hassell could have ran it flawless.All in the Family was on Tv tonight with a power outage.I just hope the coach see's this and puts the best man running the show for future reference.Most of the fans have noticed this and talkin,even coaches.Coach ward put in Derrick Easley when Gaskin went down in 09 which made sense.

except that Easley was the back up qb on that team.... leave the coach and his kid alone and go back to your beer. Edited by Beagle

Congrats to Cheatham on the win. They have a good team. I did leave the game early though because I was surrounded by Chatham county fans that looked like they starred in the movie Deliverance screaming in my ears. Very very dis respectful folks in Cheatham.... Anyways good luck to your football team the rest of the year

they might playoffs are a funny thing. Cheatham county vs Lions part two for the right to be the sacrifice to CAK/Alcoa

If they do it on the field I got no argument. I remember in '98 when Ut won the title and Ou broadcast a dummycast of a ficticious game against them and Ut (projecting themselves the winner of course)... it is just bad form... it tastes unsportsmanlike.