Sequoyah @ DeKalb 1st Rd

Stealer007

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lose alot of skill players but will be stout at running back with Milan and Boss. Watch out for mooneyham as well. He is big and strong and catches really well. Warner will be a productive receiver A.P. has a solid arm at QB but needs to make better decisions. (Im trying to be optimistic)

Ball brothers and Spare will be more experienced next year at linebacker and De as well on offense....

Edited by WowMan

I see DeKalb winning by 14 if they bounce back, As for 73 he is good and shuts off the middle; probably the top 3 DT I've seen this year and I've seen A LOT of football all over the state. I'm sorry to hear about the Defensive Cordinater, prayers from Maryville

I think he has a chance in college. If he gets a little quicker Div I maybe.... What do you think Boom?

I think he has a chance in college. If he gets a little quicker Div I maybe.... What do you think Boom?

I think that he has a VERY good chance. Him and Braylon Young from Alcoa are Jrs. They could be the best two DT in the state next year. I would probably put him in the top 10 range this year. Me watching him in the Smith game impressed me a lot, all of their O-Line looked over 300 pounds and he had a GREAT game. He didn't have as good of a game against Livingston but he still made quite a few plays when everybody was getting beat. Edited by HereComesTheBoom

In the spring, Sequoyah's #79 (junior) took on the best from Greeneville and shut them down in team inside line drills and scrimmage (lost 13-7). Since the first game hes been playing with a injury which will require surgery at end of season. Getting looks from colleges. Should be a good match-up.