Loretto @ Adamsville

Butchie

now that the thread is back on topic. wink wink.

I hate to hear that about your QB but Butchie is right Adamsville is starting to peak at the right time of the year. The stats of the game from last night do not tell the story of how Adamsville dominated that game. Defense was in position and made several plays. Turnovers helped us out a lot, but what you do with those turnovers is what matters. Like an earlier poster said in another thread we were like a souped up sports car, whne we needed more horsepower we just mashed on the gas and let er fly. Loretto seems from what I hear likes to run the ball. If that is the case I think Adamsville will be up to the task and shut them down. On paper we are the better team with more weapons I think 7 different players scored a TD last night. However, I expect Loretto to come in and play our butts off. Remember games are not played on paper so we gotta do it on the field. One thing is for sure Loretto players Coaches and Fans will be treated with respect before, during, and after the game. Welcome to the Ville mustangs

Loretto will come ready to play but I don't think they have what it takes to beat Aville. The Kleinke kid is very fast and given any running room can break a long one but he's about all they got on offense. Their defense can be good but not consistent enough to hold a good team for 4 quarters, I think Cwood scored alot on them. Good luck to both teams!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loretto will come ready to play but I don't think they have what it takes to beat Aville. The Kleinke kid is very fast and given any running room can break a long one but he's about all they got on offense. Their defense can be good but not consistent enough to hold a good team for 4 quarters, I think Cwood scored alot on them. Good luck to both teams!

I think the wood score was 21-7, but loretto was never in the game. Trojans shut down loretto offense. Mustangs are better now though. This may be a game.

I go with Loretto on this one. The guys up front are stronger than Adamsville's and the can run it down the middle until you try to change it. As soon as you do that they have decent speed to hit the outside.

I think you need to go to the basket ball boards! Before I get this one locked also! Adamsville will have freshman playing by the third qtr!

Edited by Redrage1990

Loretto has a bit of both. Not so much speed as power. You're d-line won't be so great seeing as they have about equal size now. We held them pretty good considering we are always undersized. If they rush you're offensive tackles outside shoulder the game for the Ville will have to be set on the run game because they aren't so fast on their feet and can't keep up so well.

Loretto has a bit of both. Not so much speed as power. You're d-line won't be so great seeing as they have about equal size now. We held them pretty good considering we are always undersized. If they rush you're offensive tackles outside shoulder the game for the Ville will have to be set on the run game because they aren't so fast on their feet and can't keep up so well.

I don't think loretto is near as big up front as Hardin County!

Do what you please. I'm just sticking to my beliefs. I'm entitled to my opinion and the Ville as I recall didn't have many offensive yards. We held them. We just shot ourselves in the foot with penalties and turning the ball over. Loretto will just have to pay attention to the running game and they will be fine.

We didn't need much offense! You gave us the ball! Besides our coach is very smart! Why show what we can do when we scoring 56 with 5 plays!

Cardinal fans lets move on to Loretto. We all know how we handled the last game. It is hard to get a lot of offensive yards when you take over the ball 4 times inside your opponents 20 yard line. Twice inside the their 10. Also when you force turnovers and you start on their side of the 50 hard for those yards to add up.

Lorretto does match up a little better with our size but I dont think they have the speed to contain us. Their power game is all based on the overload to one side. Their only speed play is the little Jet sweep we see 100 times a year. I promise you are linebackers will be filling the holes and eating thier backs. I hope they like to get popped because it will be a steady dose all night long.