Loretto @ Adamsville

Butchie

We Gonna Beat The Saw Meal Out Of Ya...

Buthcie when you say "we" exactly who are you reffering to? Your team was so bad this year you went to a pointless game on SENIOR DAY!!!! When you had rather go watch Scotts Hill play than stay at home and support your Rebels....or are they bears now too.... you know they are bad!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be around to make my prediction tomorrow so here you go. Conway Twitty's favorite singing companion will NOT be able to run on our defense!! They may get a few yards and a few points, but this one gets ugly early. I am seeing it somewhere in the 38-13 35-14 range. It won't be as bad as last weeks thrashing, but we will see al lot of clean jerseys on the field late and dirty ones on the sidelines!!! Ya'll know I'm right to, I did win the pickem contest this week in the McNairy County News paper! So I'm obviously some sort of expert!!!

Also, send a little good fortune up to Williamsburg KY around noon or so Saturday. The #7 University of the Cumberlands Patriots and my son start their NAIA playoff run this Saturday around that time!

Any Card/Mustang coachT poster at the game or listening to the radio that could post quarterly (at ends of 1st,2nd,3rd,game final) score updates via smart phone/home pc here on this thread game night would be greatly appreciated. I'll be interested in checking this thread tomorrow night to see how this ones going along.....

Buthcie when you say "we" exactly who are you reffering to? Your team was so bad this year you went to a pointless game on SENIOR DAY!!!! When you had rather go watch Scotts Hill play than stay at home and support your Rebels....or are they bears now too.... you know they are bad!!!

I'm A Man Without A Team At The Moment...And At the Moment I Support Who Your Playing...

Any Card/Mustang coachT poster at the game or listening to the radio that could post quarterly (at ends of 1st,2nd,3rd,game final) score updates via smart phone/home pc here on this thread game night would be greatly appreciated. I'll be interested in checking this thread tomorrow night to see how this ones going along.....

I think I can handle that.