Dresden hosts Adamsville

lionfbfan

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait for friday!! Once again we have alot of people picking against us. but we have alot of people picking for us. Dresden is getting to there best at the right time! Last friday was the best game i have seen us play all year. Im gonna go with the Dresden Lions 14-10 GO LIONS!! gonna be a war and i cant wait!! all of yall have a happy thanksgiving!

maybe they will commander but i bet both of these teams are willing to travel and play the game instead of just conceding the title. You got lucky last year and won. (all championship teams get lucky somewhere along the line). Then in title game you were the team to beat. You worry about Boyd this year and we will worry about our little bunch of boys.

Dresden feels the same way Adamsville does about revenge. We would like to see the sweatervest wearing hosers from the university of FCA again. Anyone on either of the four teams left overlooking this weeks game could be in for a rude awakening. I think whoever represents the west will be a formidable opponent for the west side of the state.

I would say that putting an emphasis on this possibly being a preview of the State Champion would make both teams focus harder on this game. Trust me Adamsville realizes the task ahead of them. I'm sure Dresden does also.

Boyd and Friendship are there every year for a reason. I just believe that this year is as good of a chance for West Tennessee to whip their East Tennessee rumps as we have seen recently. GO CARDINALS.

The winner of FC vs Boyd wins the State by at least as big of a margin as last year. No offense just facts.