Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

Welcome to the T ! First post, sounds like a cardinal fan ! We welcome all the support we can get! Keep it civil and classy!

Unlike the U of FCS!

Thanks,I had too like I said this doesn't happen this often and I thought it would alright this time around. I wouldn't do it for the regular season but this is our special time. I hope ole #7 is 100%. I am worried though without our WR who had pins put in and won't be able to go and one of our big boys up front down and most likely out that we are deep enough to stay fresh.

Redryder welcome to the T. Remember our program plays with class and also we conduct ourselves with class. Yes we will yank chains and go at it with the best of them but be respectful with your comments. From your second post I sure hope you are not a player because you know what Gray would do to you if he found out. You also know he always finds out. Other than that welcome. Watch out for Butchie he has a man crush on RedRage

Thanks,I had too like I said this doesn't happen this often and I thought it would alright this time around. I wouldn't do it for the regular season but this is our special time. I hope ole #7 is 100%. I am worried though without our WR who had pins put in and won't be able to go and one of our big boys up front down and most likely out that we are deep enough to stay fresh.

. The WR didn't get the pins and he is playin. I heard #7 was running today and looked 100%!

I'm sure they know, were not telling secrets. They know were banged up just like we know they are too.No one makes it this far into the season without injuries. I just wish we had 2 weeks before the big game to heal completely then we would be unstoppable.I'm not making early excuses we can do it.

Red I hope you ain't a player ! For your sake !

I'm sure they know, were not telling secrets. They know were banged up just like we know they are too.No one makes it this far into the season without injuries. I just wish we had 2 weeks before the big game to heal completely then we would be unstoppable.I'm not making early excuses we can do it.

Who's banged up for us? I'll love to hear this

i think the point is after 13 games everyone has somebody that is not 100%. Not directly meaning you got injured players.

I'm sure that's true, I'm just not sure who isn't 100% for us. We had one sophomore LB limping on the field last game that I noticed when I went back and watched the film, but I'd say he'll be 100% come Saturday