Knox/Blount (local teams)How will they finish up?

Redknuckles

Anybody think any of the local teams have a chance at going to State?

Webb?

Farragut?

CAK?

Alcoa?

Maryville?

Who else should be a contender? Tournament time is anybody's game. I like early predictions, throw them out. I promise I won't repo your keyboard for suggesting any team.

From this list I think Webb and CAK are the only teams that have a chance in going to state, not sure if Webb would make it to state if playing in Div. 1.

From this list I think Webb and CAK are the only teams that have a chance in going to state, not sure if Webb would make it to state if playing in Div. 1.

Not sure what criteria you are using to make your statement. Webb has a proven record against D1 opponents. Webb beat CAK Friday night, lost to McMinn Central by 3 in OT last week, beat Fulton in a Thanksgiving tournament, beat Maryville and Farragut in preseason tournaments, and knocked off some pretty formidable opponents in the Peach State Basketball Holiday Invitational after Christmas. Given that, if you think CAK has a chance, then Webb certainly would (if D1) however the point is moot.

Webb is as close to a sure thing as there is.

In 4AAA Farragut and Bearden have the best shot at Region, Heritage could slip in the picture.

To advance to sub state they in have to beat 3AAA Morristown West, Seymour etc. The region final will be important because loser doesn't want to travel to Science Hill. Winner of Region should be favored to win substate and advance. Right now I think Farragut has best chance.

Farragut and Science Hill to Murfreesboro.

4AA is not as clear as AAA. CAK and Alcoa have best shot at region. Their 3AA counterparts are strong, Fulton and Gatlinburg both have good teams. Region host Fulton and CAK should advance(unless they meet in semi). As in AAA the loser will have a very tough opponent in Grainger Co. Winner will probably get Elizabethton (with tough guard out) should advance.

Grainger and Fulton to Murfreesboro.....but don't be surprised if CAK makes it through.

In 4AAA Farragut and Bearden have the best shot at Region, Heritage could slip in the picture.

To advance to sub state they in have to beat 3AAA Morristown West, Seymour etc. The region final will be important because loser doesn't want to travel to Science Hill. Winner of Region should be favored to win substate and advance. Right now I think Farragut has best chance.

4AA is not as clear as AAA. CAK and Alcoa have best shot at region. Their 3AA counterparts are strong, Fulton and Gatlinburg both have good teams. Region host Fulton and CAK should advance(unless they meet in semi). As in AAA the loser will have a very tough opponent in Grainger Co. Winner will probably get Elizabethton (with tough guard out) should advance.

Grainger and Fulton to Murfreesboro.....but don't be surprised if CAK makes it through.

I agree with your Webb prediction. Still banking on Farragut and Fulton? Does Alcoa squeak through?

Made a mistake on 3AAA...those teams are Powell, Hardin Valley, Anderson etc. I think 4AAA could put 2 into substate.