I guess it's official.....O'Connor to Buckhorn.

LeroyBrown

He has been doing something Leroy. 1st line in his job description was to get under your skin. Looks like he reached subdermal layers or he turned your advances down. Care to enlighten us as to which one....or both??? :flower::thumb:

Lol, under my skin? I don't even know the man, and I could really care less where he ends up. Just making conversation! Why do you guys get so riled up when someone states facts about OC? I know people that have been in that building with him for years. I know about what he does, or rather doesn't do, and all about the "perks" he has at Giles that I don't assume the other "actual" teachers have. I'm not faulting him, it is what it is, but no need to get so defensive old man.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, under my skin? I don't even know the man, and I could really care less where he ends up. Just making conversation! Why do you guys get so riled up when someone states facts about OC? I know people that have been in that building with him for years. I know about what he does, or rather doesn't do, and all about the "perks" he has at Giles that I don't assume the other "actual" teachers have. I'm not faulting him, it is what it is, but no need to get so defensive old man.

Hummm...we agree on one thing. i don't care where he ends up either. GCHS is my school and my team. I am a Bobcat. I am all about the young men and Giles County. I will support my coach until he's no longer my coach.

SO, you base all your opinions on hear say huh? 2nd hand info. And you have "facts" but you don't even know the man. Please enlighten us on his "perks". Specifics please. Throw in a few 'doesn't do" things also.

Most importantly, what's the name of your "friend" that he turned down. Tell them i'm calling bs. Your friend will know me. Everybody in Giles County does. :ugeek:

Most importantly, what's the name of your "friend" that he turned down. Tell them i'm calling bs. Your friend will know me. Everybody in Giles County does. :ugeek:

You can "call" what you want, but it makes nothing less true. And what do you mean by "turned down"? Last time I checked, O'Connor was FAR from a ladies' man, I can assure you no advance has ever been made from my friend.

As far as specifics, what good would announcing to the world what everybody there already knows? The powers that be obviously don't care since they've let him do whatever he wants for years, so it really doesn't matter now does it.

I am assuming he is staying. I had a little "birdie" tell me he and his whole staff were at the University of Ensworth last night listening to Paul Wade explain how they run the outside zone. I think Giles is playing Ensworth this coming season. That would tell me he was there to figure out how to stop Ensworth, otherwise he would not drive that far if he were not going to be at Giles. I may be wrong.

I am assuming he is staying. I had a little "birdie" tell me he and his whole staff were at the University of Ensworth last night listening to Paul Wade explain how they run the outside zone. I think Giles is playing Ensworth this coming season. That would tell me he was there to figure out how to stop Ensworth, otherwise he would not drive that far if he were not going to be at Giles. I may be wrong.

there must have been free food, he would fo sho drive that far to eat on somebody else!!!!!! Edited by sawdust76

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...