Jon Johnson Memorial Duals

CoachGibson

Coaches,

I had initially posted that Pisgah High School, in Canton North Carolina would be hosting a 2 day tournament.  However, we have changed that date and have decided to make our 2nd Annual Jon Johnson Duals Tournament a 1 day event on Dec. 28th.  We are making this a multi-state event and each team competing will get 5 matches, with the top 3 teams getting awards.  Our county borders TN and we are right off an I-40 exit.  Entry fee is $175 and we have a first class hospitality room.  We finished our last match by 4:30 last year, so we aim to wrestle through and get you out at a decent time with some quality matches for every team.  We have many different teams with many different levels of skill so every team should get to wrestle teams of their calibur.  If interested, we still are looking for 2-3 teams, contact me, Ryan Gibson, at rgibson@haywood.k12.nc.us or call me at 828-734-6103.  Here is a list of teams competing this year:

NC - AC Reynolds, Asheville, Madison, Pisgah, Smoky Mountain

GA - Northwest Whitfield, Mountain View

WV - Winfield

KY - Jeffersonton