Bruceton @ McEwen

tigermanager58

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say very winable game for both teams... I anticipate the score being fairly close with the over/under around 75 pts... 

Keys:

McEwen: 1) Limit turnovers on O 2) Limit/eliminate 30+ yard plays on D 3) Develop a balance game between left/right run/pass

Bruceton 1) Get playmakers in open field 2) Develop an early lead

As neither of these teams are use to winning as of late, if one jumps on the other early, it might be all she wrote...  Although I do not see that happening Friday night...

I like McEwen in a tight one: 37-36

I would say very winable game for both teams... I anticipate the score being fairly close with the over/under around 75 pts... 

Keys:

McEwen: 1) Limit turnovers on O 2) Limit/eliminate 30+ yard plays on D 3) Develop a balance game between left/right run/pass

Bruceton 1) Get playmakers in open field 2) Develop an early lead

As neither of these teams are use to winning as of late, if one jumps on the other early, it might be all she wrote...  Although I do not see that happening Friday night...

I like McEwen in a tight one: 37-36

Im picking Bruceton , from what i have seen so far this season, they have alot of speed top to bottom, even the freshman running back looks great,  defense needs a little work, but we are for sure allot better than past few years, I love seeing the swag my tigers got this year, reminds me of when i was in high school, now they know that they can go out and win a few ball games, confidence is a deadly weapon in high school football