Dresden at West Carroll

RegisP90X

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well all signs point to the D in this one, even though i was unable to attend our lake co game i am hearing of improvement from our boys, Trey has the Offense down and we are starting to click more on O. It will be an interesting one I also cant wait to see that Freshman QB. BIG 13-A Game

Might not see him. Went out at end of game. Don't think its too serious though.

well all signs point to the D in this one, even though i was unable to attend our lake co game i am hearing of improvement from our boys, Trey has the Offense down and we are starting to click more on O. It will be an interesting one I also cant wait to see that Freshman QB. BIG 13-A Game 

Dresden by at least 28 if Winn plays

its good to see so many younger players stepping it up, you guys dont understand im really hoping this Dresser Wynn/Winn? kid plays, really looking forward to seeing him. the future is looking bright for 13-A teams.I tell ya what I'm real impressed with a freshman on our team Tristan Fuller #34, he's  played in 5 of our 6 games, only exception being Humboldt and he looks like he's going to be a good'n he's about 5'11 180 (lb/fb) but he's very quick and even played some safety, was very impressed with his quickness and covering ability on wr's. and i think he's already recorded 3-5 sacks. 

Dresdens probably going to win as long as they don't overlook them, however I think West Carroll played better than people were saying they were against Huntingdon so if they play like that it might be a fight.  Good luck to both teams and represent our district well in this one.  I'm pulling for West Carroll a little more just because they are from my county however I like the way Dresdens been improving these last few years and can't wait to see that freshman quarterback in week 10