Campbell county @ West

RunninRebels

rr has got to be a kid. Maybe we shouldn't be too hard on him, lol! Nah, he deserves it! :)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but anyone with any knowledge of football knows on paper West wins by an absurd amount. You just can't admit it because you want them to win. Atleast be objective. If CC wins than kudos to them, but it's about a 5% chance.

Edited by RunninRebels

as I said. CC needs help from west to win this one. West is probably the best or 2nd best 5A in state. Don't know anything about Henry co. But can't imagine a better, more athletic team out there than West. We're just gonna show up and enjoy the ride. The pressure is squarely on West. CC has nothing to lose from this point forward.

Since west has a history and is known as one and done under acheivers, they are just happy to make the 2nd round. No pressure on the sutherland ave boys. Again, just happy to be here.

CC has nothing to lose. But West has everything to lose. CC has proven they can hang with the best. I will have to admit that. Come on CC

showem what its like to play in District 3AAA.

What does west have to lose? We are not district champs or even co champs. We clearly finished out of first place and almost ended up in quad 2 as a 4 seed. 3aaa has knocked us out 2 years in a row, nothing to see here.

as I said. CC needs help from west to win this one. West is probably the best or 2nd best 5A in state. Don't know anything about Henry co. But can't imagine a better, more athletic team out there than West. We're just gonna show up and enjoy the ride. The pressure is squarely on West. CC has nothing to lose from this point forward.

The best or 2nd best in 5A? We were not even the number one team in 4aaa. We barely are a 2 seed in quad 1. AC and Rhea County are both 1 seeds and Henry County is undefeated. We appreciate your confidence, but you must have us confused. No wonder you think West has a history of under acheiving if thats the bar you are setting.

What does west have to lose? We are not district champs or even co champs. We clearly finished out of first place and almost ended up in quad 2 as a 4 seed. 3aaa has knocked us out 2 years in a row, nothing to see here.

West is #2, West is Cocky (my opinion only) and CC has earned the chance to show you how tough 3AAA is. I have nothing against West but CC is in our District and we should support each other. If CC will get there heads together, come ready to play away, bring the fans and get down to business then look out. Go Cougars!

West is #2, West is Cocky (my opinion only) and CC has earned the chance to show you how tough 3AAA is. I have nothing against West but CC is in our District and we should support each other. If CC will get there heads together, come ready to play away, bring the fans and get down to business then look out. Go Cougars!

Once again, 3aaa has knocked west out 2 years in a row - no opinion - it's a fact. Who are you trying to prove your toughness to? 3AAA has the 1 and 3 seed and now wants to play the under dog?

Once again, 3aaa has knocked west out 2 years in a row - no opinion - it's a fact. Who are you trying to prove your toughness to? 3AAA has the 1 and 3 seed and now wants to play the under dog?

Come on man West is #2 and I am just saying you guys act like this is a cake walk game...just my opinion no hard feeling.. I just do not think you are giving CC or for that fact 3AAA respect. 3 and 4 touch downs or 56-14 etc just sounded like CC should not show up. I am sorry that was my impression if I got it wrong. Not trying to be mean.

Come on man West is #2 and I am just saying you guys act like this is a cake walk game...just my opinion no hard feeling.. I just do not think you are giving CC or for that fact 3AAA respect. 3 and 4 touch downs or 56-14 etc just sounded like CC should not show up. I am sorry that was my impression if I got it wrong. Not trying to be mean.

Does every AC and 3AAA posted speak for your school? Just because a few West posters get on here and run their mouths does not mean they represent the school or the fans. The loudest mouth is just that - the loudest. I have friends and family in CC and think they have a program that is moving the right direction and can run with any 5A team on any night. If CC beats West, it's a 3 seed taking out a 2 seed - not really too hard to believe now is it? I do believe that West has the advantage and needs to play their A game. If we come out slow, get behind, get penalties or have turnovers - we will find ourselves in a hole that we may not dig out of.