Week 9: West Greene (2-5) @ Elizabethton (6-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come all this way to sit in the cold and watch their team get smoked.

It's called being dedicated fans no matter how good their team is. It's called parents, family, and classmates cheering for their loved ones no matter the score. I suppose if Elizabethon has to travel in 2nd/3rd round of playoffs, that you won't travel to see your team get smoked?

It is what it is GC. You just traded Greeneville for Elizabethton. I sat with some WG people who had kids in the game and they were friendly. Outside of a few loud WG supporters a lot of West Greene people had no confidence in their team from the chatter around me.

This conference is a joke. There isn't a team in it that will make it past the 2nd rd including us more than likely. Out of curiosity west greene is about the same size as ehs give or take 50 or so kids. Why is it they only had 36 players dressed out? That kind of surprised me as I figured they'd have more people. I've seen some 1 and 2A teams with more players. Is football not big outside of the city or does Greeneville just poach from NG/SG/WG?