NW best in Clarksville...

jam685

People have been doubting us since the summer. That's good though. It only makes the players @ NW work harder. We know what we have and we know what we can do. Clarksville has some talented teams but Montgomery Central being the best? HMM, I wonder. Shelton is a very good player but I doubt their the best. NW is the best. No one really got the chance to see what the other players could do last year because of Haynes, but everyone is in for a big suprise this season. As far as the district NW, Dickson County, and Henry County are going to be battling it out!!

I glad that you have some confidence in NW cuz don't nobody else do. I hate to say it but yall are not the best. Yall are nowhere to being the team that yall were last year. I saw yall play over the summer at the APSU and MTSU camps and yall had a lot of trouble. But a..anything can happen, yall might pull some upsets this year. I don't know, I'll just have to wait untill the season start