McMinn Central at Rhea County

ADS1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong guys, but McMinn Central needs a complete coaching change. They are all great guys, but lack what it takes to be competitive coaches. The athletes are there at Central. Rhea wins easily.

They would gladly accept your help. I've heard they are short-handed and needing coaching help.

Also, it doesn't matter how many athletes you have if you can't block for them. Central lost important pieces on the Oline and played terrible last week. 

They would gladly accept your help. I've heard they are short-handed and needing coaching help.

Also, it doesn't matter how many athletes you have if you can't block for them. Central lost important pieces on the Oline and played terrible last week. 

I agree with jeepman and I don't have anything against the guys coaching at all. They're just not getting it done, unless you count the year when they had superior talent. Even then they laid an egg or two. One of the best coaches on the staff in my opinion doesn't have the fire he once had, by his own admission. I look for him to leave after this season.

I agree with jeepman and I don't have anything against the guys coaching at all. They're just not getting it done, unless you count the year when they had superior talent. Even then they laid an egg or two. One of the best coaches on the staff in my opinion doesn't have the fire he once had, by his own admission. I look for him to leave after this season.

It isn't the Xs and Os, it's the jimmys n joes lol.

Like I said, they will definitely take any help they can get. Maybe if some "experts" like myself, would go out and help them, maybe they'd be better lol. I don't think they're going anywhere at all. Guess we'll just have to find another team/coaches to follow and gripe about.

Edited by BloodCharger

Sophomore starters:

Payton Dugger, #57, N

Zach Pemberton, #7, QB

Hayden Frasier, #1, PK

Chandler Kaylor, #42, TE/MLB

Aulbrey Smith, #13, DB

Juniors:

Ty Goodwin, #59, C

Bradley Evans, #84, DT

Christian Simon, #22, DB

Chris Sturgeon, #3, DB

Jawan Martin, #55, MLB

This year's freshmen look good sized. I see more good days ahead for the GOLDEN EAGLES!

RHEA I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU PANIC AFTER 1 GAME. YOU LOST GAME 1 LAST SEASON TO THE SAME TEAM SO WHAT IS ALL THE FUSS ABOUT? HECK YOU LOST 2 MORE TIMES AFTER THAT. AND WENT ON TO BEAT MY OWLS AND GOT WAXED IN THE SEMIS. SO MOVE ON.

HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL THAT WE CAN'T GET PAST THE EAGLES WHEN IT COUNTS??

2 YRS IN A FREAKING ROW WITH THE BEST DEFENSE YOU GUYS FACED WHETHER YOU WANT TO ADMIT IT. BUT THAT IS NOT WHERE WE LOST. DEM DUDES DID THEIR JOBS AND STILL HAD 1 MORE DOWN I MEAN 1 MORE CHANCE TO GET IT DONE AND WAS NOT GIVEN THE CHANCE.. PUNTED AWAY THE SEASON. THATS LIKE LEAVING WITH 3 DOLLARS WHEN YOU KNEW YOU HAD 4.THAT WILL STICK WITH PA....NOT LOSING THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON. GET OVER IT.