To Blackman Players and Fans

shady04

Hey everyone, listen i dont know how many players actually read this but i just want to say some things. Players, go out Friday night and play hard, but have fun. All the pressure is on Riverdale to win not you guys, most people are saying that there is no way that Blackman can win at Riverdale, Use it for motivation and go out there and play with all your hart. If we play as a team and avoid fumbles and stupid mistakes we Will win this game, WE HAVE THE TALENT TO BEAT THEM, its just a matter of how much you play and want it. No matter what you've had a better season than last year so hey that great all by itself, in saying that im going to direct some comments to certain ppl

O LINE-it all starts with you, you dont play well then we will get destroyed

ELLIOT-make good decision and dont force anything

MAUPIN-your our work horse man, play strong and hold onto the ball

RICO-you ignore what everyone else says and go out there and play YOUR game, actions speak louder than words.

HERBERT, ECKMAN, JASON A-when you have the opportunity to catch the ball catch it, no dropped passes

ED,WILL,STEPHENS,DURELL,MERIDETH,MARTIN,JAMAR THE WHOLE DEFFENSE-guys you gotta show up to play dont be scared you know what its like to play there.

Josh Dennis-you have come through for us before and it could come down to you again, go get em

SENIORS-it this is your last game go out fighting, dont forget that feeling you felt after last years lost.

FANS-its our duty to go out there and make the players fell as much at home as possible. Lets go to Tomahawk and show them why its great to be a Blackman Blaze and what some REAL fans are like

If you are reading this and thinking well duh everyone knows this, i really dont care, i just basically want the players to hear something encouraging and know no matter what we are proud of them :o GO BLAZE

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BHSSportGuy

That was a good post and all true. This game we need to go out and play hard. The defense IS key for most of the game because most of it will be about field position. The RHS offense is overrated. The D is not, but the offense is. As long as we keep backed up in their territory, we win. Peace, I'm out, and GO BLAZE!

I don't think Riverdale's offense is overrated. I haven't heard anyone say they are very good. It seems anyone Riverdale plays will have a chance to win because the offense allows teams to stay close until late. I still believe Riverdale will win, but the only way they score many points is if Blackman turns the ball over. Blackman definitely has the potential to win but must play a near-perfect game.