MR FOOTBALL 6A Must Qualify

riots

Mr Football just don't play Football, He is Chosen on how he represent his character as well, Must be a model Player

But before we just go on these kids pure skills and who did what, there is a catch to wining MR. Football the kids must meet all other achievements such as academics qualifications ,and more 

It dose not matter who we think may win MR Football if they don't meet all the criteria's you can run for 3000 yds it want matter, or make a 100 tackle, or 50 interceptions. 

so why are we leaving out Riverdale running back Savion, who has been consistent, But he had talent around him

Rooks consistence but Oakland had some soft games as well, and when you run the wing-T you suppose to get yard because you got everybody blocking or hole team pulling not good for college recruitment, 

But Wilhoite did what he did with a one dimensional team, he carried the offense on his back in one of the toughest region, and he still got over a 100 yd a game. he only play 2 quaters against Blackman and had 48 by a half. before being injured. he played none against Warren Co. but yet still a top leader in rushing 6A, he did a lot of work for, only true talent on that offense.

Raines soft schedule plus had good people around him

And HOP from Maryville, good but not dominate

So Teague unfortunately he's hurt, would have won no doubt. 

Tennessee Titans Mr. Football Awards,” said Bernard Childress, Executive Director of the TSSAA.  “They were here not only due to their athletic ability that they displayed on the field throughout the season, but just as much for their outstanding character and academic achievements.”  

36 minutes ago, riots said:

Tennessee Titans Mr. Football Awards,” said Bernard Childress, Executive Director of the TSSAA.  “They were here not only due to their athletic ability that they displayed on the field throughout the season, but just as much for their outstanding character and academic achievements.”  

Lol not sure why you made another thread on this but, with all that said that award is still going to the player with very great stats and a good record.

• Like 1

Lol i don't know why either , and long as either of those guys meet the criteria its all good, because it will never be who we thought it should have been. my thread is about qualifying it counts whether you like it or not. or i like it or not,  the other thread is about who you think will win, just chose which one you like.

And stats don't mean nothing either, its really who the committee wants to win, it would not surprise me if Master Teague won it still, I've seen people with far less stats win,