Quickest Players in the State?

Guest BrokenAnkle

Guest BrokenAnkle

I love to see the little, quick guards; the ankle-breakers.

I would like to hear opinion's, especially Gomab2's, on the quickest players in the state. I have heard from some AAU players from Dyer county that Sir Lee Mason from Howard is very quick. Everyone please feel free..... :D

I'll agree.... the quickest player in the STATE is Howard G Sir Lee Mason. What's crazy is probably the second quickest player in the state is his teammate, Ricky Harper. These two are amazing with how quick they are, and how easily they can penetrate any defense............ #1 and 2 quickest, both from Chatt Howard...... and honestly, I have looked over all of my lists, and I just don't see anyone challenging these two as the quickest in the State.....

Guest ChoctawBalla22

It's all about the benjamins baaaaaaaaaaaby?!?!?!?! He is a great shooter dont leave him open and dont get up to close b/c he will break your ankles in a hurry!!!!!!!!

Guest ChoctawBalla22

It's all about the benjamins baaaaaaaaaaaby?!?!?!?! He is a great shooter dont leave him open and dont get up to close b/c he will break your ankles in a hurry!!!!!!!!

Guest ChoctawBalla22

Everybody who posted on the quickest in the state was wrong about everyone Bolivar has the quickest team in the state they can beat anybody Ryan Wiley is the best one on one player in the state along with super freshman Willie Kemp and Jay Selmer and Brain Lake a.k.a bereal . best backcourt to in the state its going to be hard to beat Bolivar

j.p from the l-town