The basketball Story of the year ! For Jr high

millertime12

Coming up one December 2nd Macon County will host the Red Boiling Spring Bulldogs! They are both in the same area ! they are the biggest rivials ! Red Boilling is 6-1 & Macon County Jr High Tigerettes are 4-0 ! Its gonna be the biggest game of the season prolly my jr high career is at stake! but mcjhs has the heigth while rbs has the quickness! The players on rbs there is Caylie Dickens ! shes got great control of herself. Than there is Kelly Rich shes got that outside shot .but thats it shes really short! There is Amber Claywell shes pretty good but shes very scared 2 take a shot! On mcjhs there is holly compton. Shes got it all the shot the phoiloshy and even the quickness exept shes only 5"0 (around there ) Than there is Courtney Clark standing about 5"9 ! shes great she jumps high. Than there Is Mindy Miller . Shes ok shes not all balanced in games but she manages.out ! Than theres Kaitlyn Gregory Shes got game baby! I would like to have ur opioion on this so and everything and just anything will be great ! :o

yes i was mistaken i did leave out painter and hudson but Painter is great ! But Hudson dont get as much talked about as the rest and even though shes good dont get me wrong! Yes this will be a very good game ! and yes ur right the one with the most points at the end of the game will win ! Good luck 2 both teams may God be with ya and let it be fun and out going ! :):)