Best Single A pitching in East TN

Hack

Rockwood will have a deep and experienced pitching staff. Juniors Robert Gilmore and Seth Robinson will anchor the staff while Junior Brian Reed, and Senior Eric Webb. Junior Tyler Griffin will be the main man out of the pen. Sophomores Matt Cook and Corey Payne will see some relief innings along with Junior E.T. McCreary, Freshman Michael Gilmore, and Senior Steven Marney.

Gilmore and Robinson have been clocked recently at a consistant low to mid 80's fastball w/ very good off speed stuff and pinpoint accuracy. Reed and Webb are the southpaws with above average velocity and movement.

• 1 month later...

i must have missed this thread the first time around!! i think Rockwood is goin to have a GREAtT team this season!!

and just a question for u Hack do u think everyone that has 99 in there name is ET??? b/c u thought i was him and u never know RHSBASEBALL99 may not be him!! so i can't wait for the season to start!! but if anyone knows when the rockwood baseball schedule will be ready and posted on here will u tell me PLEASE!! have a good day!! :):):):D:)

[Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY on 1-5-03 5:02P]