Help Waverly Football

Redheadstepkid

We need to brainstorm statewide to help Waverly Football. They were devastated by flooding. The football team lost about everything. They are hoping pads and helmets are spared but can’t get in to know. Uniforms, cleats, mowers, etc. are not spared. They are hoping the helmets and pads were on top of lockers. I only have an address to send a letter USPS to the Titans. That would take days. These kids want to play Friday. Sometimes kids need a TEAM more than we know. Asking for help. Thank you!!

I think the first thing to do is find out what sizes of pads and helmets they need. Then put out some kind of mass email to all coaches in TN ( high school and college) asking for donations. Then get some volunteers to drive around and collect the donations. Hopefully one could get white or black pants and some practice jerseys . Helmets can be painted. 

That would be the quickest way unless there is a distributor that can donate the equipment. 

Appreciate the support. Any help would be appreciated.
As most of you know, Waverly fell victim to 17” of rain in less than 24hrs. A small creek that runs literally through the heart of Waverly “Flash Flooded” so quickly that it wreaked havoc on our entire community. Houses, Businesses, and all 3 schools (Waverly Elementary, Waverly Jr High, and High School were severely damaged. Many people lost their homes, livelihood, schools, and even worst lives. 22 as of Sunday have perished and 20 or so are still missing. 
There has been a huge outpouring of love and support throughout our community, neighboring counties, and others throughout the state and we are so blessed and thankful for that support. Donations of food, water, and clothing have poured in. 
As for Football, attached are links of the Football Field and Fieldhouse. I spoke with Coach Boldin yesterday and he told me that the Fieldhouse and Field is a complete loss. He stated that there would be no home games this season. And that they are currently trying to figure things out, as far as where to practice and what they will do from here on to salvage their season. I do know he stated that he believed most of the equipment was on top of the kids lockers. I do not know what their immediate needs are. I do know that Coach Boldin wants to finish the season and give these kids and this community something to look forward to on Friday nights and to bring Hope and Pride to our community. 
Waverly plays Columbia Academy this Friday night at Columbia Academy. Waverly still plans on playing that game! 
Please pray for our community. And please let these boys have the opportunity to compete and play the game they all love. 

Field House

Waverly Football Facility