2023 Bill Brimer Brawl in the Hall

We are excited to announce that the 2023 Bill Brimer Brawl in the Hall will now be a 32 man double elimination bracketed tournament. We already have a great lineup of teams committed to next year's tournament and are looking to add a few more. I have personally ran the Ed Cressel Classic at Virginia High School for the past 10 years and we are looking to grow the Brawl in the Hall into a premiere tournament.  Tim Marshall and I will be running the tournament using track wrestling and we have a top notch facility that will feature 8 mats and seating for several thousand spectators and wrestlers. Friday and Saturday will feature our high school tournament while Sunday features the Bristol Brawl which is one of the biggest and best youth tournaments around.  If you are interested in entering your team into our high school tournament please contact Tim Marshall or myself at the contact info below.  And as a quick reminder I will no longer be running the Ed Cressel Classic at Virginia High.  If you have questions about that tournament please contact Brad Harper (Virginia High AD) or Dakota Nealy (new head wrestling coach).

Josh Shuler
shulerj@btcs.org

Tim Marshall
timmarshall7@gmail.com