Week 1 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I think I saw where Fairview plays Waverly the week before they play us next year.  

I was surprised that Fairview wasn’t playing Page.  I was also surprised that Sycamore isn’t playing Harpeth.  I was also surprised that White House Heritage is no longer playing White House.  

Yea lots of changes coming! Did you happen to coach at Waverly at some point?

23 hours ago, FastEddieDavis said:

Yea lots of changes coming! Did you happen to coach at Waverly at some point?

I did not.  

I currently coach at Stewart County and prior to now I have coached at Fairview, Stewart County (first tenure), Kenwood, Lebanon, and Cheatham County.  I even did radio broadcasts for Cheatham County and Sycamore many moons ago and have done public address announcements at Stewart County, Fairview, Kenwood, and Cheatham County.  I’ve coached baseball at Fairview and Stewart County and even coached softball at Cheatham County.  Out of desperation I even wound up coaching track & field at Fairview a few years ago as well.  This is the 20th year that I’ve been involved with high school athletics since I got lured into doing it back in 2003.  It’s been a real blessing to be involved with high school athletics and to see so many young men/women grow and become the successful people that they’ve been able to become these last 2 decades.  

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

I did not.  

I currently coach at Stewart County and prior to now I have coached at Fairview, Stewart County (first tenure), Kenwood, Lebanon, and Cheatham County.  I even did radio broadcasts for Cheatham County and Sycamore many moons ago and have done public address announcements at Stewart County, Fairview, Kenwood, and Cheatham County.  I’ve coached baseball at Fairview and Stewart County and even coached softball at Cheatham County.  Out of desperation I even wound up coaching track & field at Fairview a few years ago as well.  This is the 20th year that I’ve been involved with high school athletics since I got lured into doing it back in 2003.  It’s been a real blessing to be involved with high school athletics and to see so many young men/women grow and become the successful people that they’ve been able to become these last 2 decades.  

Oh ok. I’ve got a senior on the high school team. I also played for Coach Craig. I thought you might be him! Lol

1 hour ago, FastEddieDavis said:

Oh ok. I’ve got a senior on the high school team. I also played for Coach Craig. I thought you might be him! Lol

No he’s definitely not on CoachT.  He is now the director of schools in Stewart County and was the principal of the high school prior to that.  I remember when he was the basketball coach at Waverly and you guys always had some very strong teams during those years.  What year did you graduate?