Cornersville Bulldogs @ Moore Co. Raiders 2022

BlueRaiders41

11 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Cornersville better than Fayetteville??? MC's defense got a few stops against the Tigers and I believe they have way more talent up front and in the backfield than the Dawgs. I think you are giving Cornersville too much credit. We'll see tomorrow night I guess. 

He is just trolling. Most people understand MC is finally healthy even more or so than when they played Fayetteville. The front 7 has drastically changed since Wayne Co.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

He is just trolling. Most people understand MC is finally healthy even more or so than when they played Fayetteville. The front 7 has drastically changed since Wayne Co.

I figured he was trolling but I was curious what his come back would be. Apparently Franklin is a Mr. Football candidate again. lol

52 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Cornersville better than Fayetteville??? MC's defense got a few stops against the Tigers and I believe they have way more talent up front and in the backfield than the Dawgs. I think you are giving Cornersville too much credit. We'll see tomorrow night I guess. 

Fayetteville had 266 rushing yards that game so there were very few stops. I’m just saying if ben gets the slightest hole this game could be closer than some think but it depends how much the coach wants to run him

32 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I figured he was trolling but I was curious what his come back would be. Apparently Franklin is a Mr. Football candidate again. lol

He’s by no means a mr football candidate but the potential is there. There were some plays where he ran straight through fayetteville’s from 7 with no help from his o-line

On 10/18/2022 at 8:46 AM, City223 said:

I feel like this will be closer than some think. Mc will struggle to stop ben franklin

Gonna be a long night for folks from CornTown…. Raiders are getting some guys back and beginning to finally get healthy… Mr Franklin will have a hard time getting going…..Way too much speed on MC side of the ball…. 42-7 GO RAIDERS!!!

16 minutes ago, GoRaider14 said:

Gonna be a long night for folks from CornTown…. Raiders are getting some guys back and beginning to finally get healthy… Mr Franklin will have a hard time getting going…..Way too much speed on MC side of the ball…. 42-7 GO RAIDERS!!!

I say 56-21or 56-28 raiders