Announcements

• Recent Posts

• So now you fancy your self as a mental health expert? I hope you don't live in a glass house!
    • True, Middle TN has seen an explosion of FBS level talent. Jacoby might be the best playmaker I've seen in the secondary at Oakland, but I feel like there have been others who were much better DB's Oakland was so tough in '18 & '19 that I think they win those titles without James. Antonio Patterson was nearly as good and would have started just about anywhere else I wasn't sad when TD Blackmon and Tee Hodge graduated, those were some dudes
    • Centennial hires Marcel Williams to replace Bruce Hamilton as girls basketball coach. Williams, a former Austin Peay player, went 72-23 in three years at Brentwood.
    • I don’t have any idea but I doubt Hudson goes to Cleveland and no idea about Caroline except she wrestles out of Minion I thought instead of the usual HCWC
    • True, Middle TN has seen an explosion of FBS level talent. Jacoby might be the best playmaker I've seen in the secondary at Oakland, but I feel like there have been others who were much better DB's Oakland was so tough in '18 & '19 that I think they win those titles without James. Antonio Patterson was nearly as good and would have started just about anywhere else I wasn't sad when TD Blackmon and Tee Hodge graduated, those were some dudes