Seniors that will have a big year!

Guest stealing3rd

Guest 12Tyler

Agree that these are two seniors to watch this spring. Both played for Tennessee in the Blue-Grey classic in Florida this past fall and Tennessee won its pool. Both are very fast in the outfield. English has great power with the bat. Yoho mostly a contact hitter, worked into the clean-up spot for his summer team and may be one of the best defensive players in the state in either CF or at 1st base.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Ross from Obion County Central could have a big year on the mound. He throws hard with good movement. He handles the bat well also.

Jacob McKinnis from Obion County Central could also have a great year. He is a great catcher and hanldes his pitching staff very well. He is also a big threat with the bat.

You can never rule Taylor Bennett out though. Throws hard with good movement. He is the REAL DEAL!!!

Some players I believe will have an outstanding year are Watkins (BHS) speed and contact hitter, Smith (RHS) overpowering fastball, Richardson (OHS) good SS and good bat, Kendrick (RHS) best 2B in the whole state and contact hitter, Humphrey (RHS) Good #4 hole man w/ power and good left handed pitcher, Clouse (White Co) good pitcher, and Wendel Bradford (RHS) ;)

I have to believe that Father Ryan seniors Will Myers who pitched a complete game one hitter in the NABF World Series will be strong for Father Ryan. Dylan Lynch who made all-state tournament last year and all GNABA and led the Franklin Flames in hitting the entire season plus led them in the World Series will come up big. Ryan Nichting is ready to show his hitting and his pitching is as good as anybody in the state. Ben Petsch is one of the top two catchers in the state. Ryan will be just as tough as last year, if not better.

Well I would like to inform you of two of the best players to ever come out of Harriman High School baseball! Kevin Monk playing 1st base and going yard many times last year is looking for another great season. Dustin Blow One By Em Smith went 8 and 0 last year and is looking strong for this year. He is one of the best pitchers around. Look for Harriman in Memphis.

You wont have to worry bout being on the team.

There is a lot more to Baseball than stats that little girls keep. Farr is a solid player, but not one of the top in the mid-state. Has he signed with anyone? The mid-state is a lot bigger than what you might think. I wonder what positon you play and if you are at least one of the top players in Liberty or Dowelltown? Besides Talylor was STARTING as a freshman and Cox as a sophmore. Did Farr? Did you? Probably not. Both will be Four Year Starters and go on and sign a college scholarships. Will Farr? Will you? Once again, Probabaly not. Furthermore, Farr is a solid player in your small town, but not one of the top in the mid-state. Good Luck to you, Farr and the rest of the DeKalb Co. Tigers1 :)

Guest Spyder25

You crazy mudcat you. Your so right those little girls keeping the books really make a mess. They have such a hard time knowing what to do when Destin hits one over the fence.

So hard to figure where to write that down. No wonder its so hard to tell you is really the best in the state.

By the way Destin started as a sophomore he led our team in HRs RBIs and no errors that year, as well as in his junior year. I play center field for dekalb and am one of two seniors on the team this year. I've watched all the guys you talked about and I hope for our teams sake that Brandon and David have a better year than last.

I agree with untame about Courtney English, he is a great player! BUT Columbia has 3 other seniors returning and a outstanding junior! Josh Oliver, Grant Nickell, and Zach Gray will have a good year. And watch out for Bobby Bratton at the mound.