Distrrict 8-A

XBOX

• 4 weeks later...

Some schools have a few good players, but coach McNeal is loaded. The Hammock kid from Westmoreland can throw. A few ggod players at Watertown. John's team will be deep. There is alot of young talent coming through. F.C.S. pitching will be deep. Trey Medlin is solid for Friendship as is Sweeney, Reid, Tomlinson, even Chunk can throw. "Squeaky" McNeal won't have me to call the wrong pitch at the wrong time this year, so they could go pretty far. :D:o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bplayer

i pitched for watertwon last year this will be a my junior year, we beat 3rd place monterey last year when i held them to 5 hits . FCS will not run the table everyone wants them and no one wants it as bad as watertown we lost 2-1 in extra innings last year in regional championships. and we didnt even have our ace pitcher pitching they will see him this year and will not beat him . his name is andy dashkovitz go TIGERS #19

It is great to come on here and talk about yourself. I am assuming you are the ace that threw against that Monterey team. Then you play 2 days later and you are not ready to throw against FCS. That is just the way it goes. That is tournament baseball. FCS had to throw their ace one of the two games I am sure he didn't pitch both. Play ball and keeps your boasting to yourself. FCS is the class of that district. Have been for a long time. And will continue to be.

Guest bplayer

see you all are letting me get under your skin by doing this . this is my plan to get u all riled up before games b/c u will be mad and trying to hard its mind games. see im not good at all but im just getting to ya!!!!!!!!!! see i may not be good but im smart.. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Friendship ramains the "class of 8A". BPlayer may be right, everyone may be gunning for them this year, but wanting them and beating them are two different things. Your Regional game last year was a truely good game, after so many games called after 5 due to the run rule, it was good to see you give them a game for a change. :)