Early Season 1st Team Clarksville..MERRY CHRISTMAS

crossup

First of all their some players that improved & some that went down on my list....I think some of these players could find them selves rank in the Top 20 in the State of TN. Every player on this list they are great Kids, I like them all. This is based on early season performance.....You had to had played better then in one game!

1. Antwan Harris 6'3" WF, he's probably everybodies #1 player in the Ville, he's on a Team that has major Guard problems, but he still finds away to shine. (stats don't lie) Antwan is incredible player, but this will be a fraustrating year for him,,, Get well soon Jerry.

(Kenwood)D1 high

2. Calvin Carter 6'2" 2G I like Carter's take charge attitude this year, he's making things happen for Northeast, he is a special player that I see making a 1AA basketball team this year, Keep playing hard Calvin

(Northeast)D1 low

3. Kevin Townley Jr. 5'11 PG When Northwest fell, the first few games, Kevin Step-up and just went off, He's does everything a Point Guard is suppose to do, to include rebound, score, assist & control the game. Kevin's brung Northwest from the dead, back into the lime light.

(Northwest)D1 high

4. Brandon Burney 6'1 2G I feel has the most explovsive game out of all these players, if he'd played for another team with a true point guard. this kid could score 50 a night. Burney gets tired and BIG time teams know that so they wear him down. If Brandon doesn't score 20 Mont Central gets killed. (Mont Central)D1 high

5. Will Newell 6'4" PF Who is now playing like a powered forward, Will has posterized a whole lot of kids in the last few weeks. He's been rebounding with power, and lately picking up the scoring for Northwest. Will has gotten his confidence back, Nice Job Will, hard work is everything. (Northwest)D1 low

1. Thomas Haynes 6'4" 2G (Northwest) D1 high

2. Mike Sampson 6'3" WF (Kenwood) D1 Low

3. Drake Reed 6'3" F (Northeast) D1high

4. Derrick Henson 5'9" 2G (Rossview) JC

5. Quiton Partee 6'4" PF (Northwest) JC

6. Tario Frederick 5'9" PG (Clarksville) NAIA

7. Quinn Bradley 6'2" 2G (Clarksville)D1 high

8. Tre Trotter 5'8" PG (Rossview) JC

9. Jamal Hunt 6'1" 2G (Northeast) JC

10. Alex Bowers 6'3" 2G (Clarksville Acadamey) NAIA

If I have mention your name it probably because I haven't seen you play yet or you had a bad game when I came and looked at your team. Because Their a lot of good players in Clarksville, I base off of the News, Newspapers, Press Box, watching you play, coaches, and word of mouth!!!

This only my opinion!

Guest RiverCityHoops

All these guys "D-1"? HA!!!!!! Clarksville has had a few D-1 guys in recent years ... Shawn Marion, Trenton Hassell, Marques Maybin, Brock Gillespie, Tim Harris - the guys you listed aren't even close. You listed like 7 guys D-1 - you're either drunk or extremely clueless. These guys will all be at a JUCO near you in the next couple of years, who are you kidding?

The great RiverCityHoops!!!!!!!!!!! Long time, no see.....

Antwan Harris is a legit, legit Mid Major D-1 prospect, who is also recieving steady High Major interest......

Sampson has a chance, and should be playing D-1 next yera, but will likely end up D-II/NAIA......

Drake Reed has a chance, and has the years left to prove it....

That's it in my book right now...... Carter will be in Juco, and then will have a shot at D-1 in two years...... Haynes has D-1 potential, so if he goes Juco, he too could surface in Two. With his grades, though, he could end up a better fit at D-II/NAIA/D-III.........

So what have you been up to lately RiverCity?????????