Summer Baseball

Guest MrFairfeild

Guest MrFairfeild

I'm looking for a summer travel team for my son. He'll be 16 in April, is presently playing high school ball, and is an outfielder. We live in Smyrna; location preference is M'boro, South Nashville, Brentwood, Mt. Juliet. Realize most travel teams may be set, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

have your son ask his Coach. but u may have to go to the town center in Smyrna by Kmart! they may have a sign up sheet or something!! and but im not sure i can check into it more later!! i will ask some of my friends about it!! u may have to go to M'boro to find something, maybe at the sports com!! but i will see what else i can find!! :):):D:):)

Guest oldgold

What high school does your son go to? Do they not have a summer team? Most have a summer team, check with your coach. I know that Smyrna High has had a 16-under and an 18-under team the past few years. Might check with their coach. Good Luck!

Guest MrFairfeild

99ALLTHEWAY - I appreciate your response, and if you do have any additional info, please post a note

OldGold - My son attends Middle Tennesse Christian in M'boro, and his chance of playing for Smyrna High School may be slim; I'm sure their coach would want to play the players that will help their team down the road, but it may not hurt to ask. MTCS has not put a summer team together in the past; the problem has been just not enough kids the same age group to form a team. Some of the 15 year olds last year played on a MSABA team; that option may not be available this year.

Thanks for the feedback - any additional assistance on this is appreciated.