fairview upsets mcewen

jacketpride24

Guest MHShoops

Well, you didn't miss anything. The game wasn't very exciting at all. There were about twice as many McEwen fans there than Fairview fans. I think that Fairview held the lead for most of the game. McEwen didn't play like the team that they've been this season...but both teams played acception basketball. Go to the Tennessean.com and sports, then pick high school or local sports. You can pick Fairview boys' team and pick the game where they played McEwen for details on the game. Is McEwen single A? I think Fairview is double A...

are u implying fairview should to beat mcewen because we are a higher class. that is like saying hickman co. should beat ezell harding in football because hickman is 4a. fairview is a team that didn't win a game last year and is now 7-7 under the coaching of coach bledsoe. so either we are a good team or mcewen is overrated.

well most of the cheering crowd was out of state........it doesnt matter what class you are....yeah we have more people than you, but we were in your district just 2 years ago, and you beat us. But the team was not as great as everyone said they were, I would say that they are the best that Mcewen has had in a long time. But Fairview won and that all that matters. Go Jackets!!