Chris Brown

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is brown overrated? he is 2x placer. beating the state champ twice at his weight twice last year. no one has killed him. he should be at 119. but him and kyle are sacraficing for the team this year and they both could easily be state champs this year. who ever wrote brown is overrated cant be talking about chris brown from soddy daisy. there must be another chris brown out there or somebody got a hold of some bad drugs. chris will be there in feb. and thats all that counts. no he is not overrated. if anything he is underrated and not talked about enough. he is a good hard worker that i dont think anyone in 125lbs would want to wrestle come state time. i think if you ask bird or jennings and they'll tell you he is foreal even though jennings beat him by 1 last year in the state semi's and bird beat him this year at mccallie inv., and i know cordell from bradly will tell you he is not overrated. Good luck chris!!! give em some soddy karate come state time.

toughest6 i aint making no excuses for no one from soddy. ive never said no one is sick, i have said kyle is wrestling up a weight this year, but i have made no excuse. i said he is still going to win and if you seen the match you would know what im talking about with chris brown. im saying i think chris can win the state and im saying kyle can win it. i dont make excuses. when leen beat kyle i said leen was the better man on that day. if they lose they lose, but when they get 2 stalling calls in 12 seconds thats a little fishy and when they wrestle for 4 seconds in double ot and then start the clock over with no time off and bird gets away with 1 sec. left. your right i do blame the ref. but bird is a very good wrestler. he would not have won that match if it had been officiated right. toughest6 you can think what you want but about me making excuses for soddy. i dont really care. i love soddy wrestling.

Even though Brown has been beaten by Bird and Jennings he still is one of the favorites to win it all. It looks like there will be one heck of a semi-finals match between two of these three wrestlers. I haven't seen Bird or Jennings this year but since they've already beaten Brown in close matches I just think that means the next time Brown faces either of those guys that it will be a war. You never know there may be another 125 out there who could shock all three of these guys. We'll know in about 3 weeks.