The Big Un's

hogdrive74

I will be the first to say that I don't know a whole lot as much about wrestling as ya'll do, but I do have one question. Even though Daniel Crosby is one of my best friends I am not being impartial to him, why are some of ya'll doubting him winning another championship. The boy is a beast and can't be messed with. I would like to know the real truth from someone who knows what they are talking about. He is almost 100-0, that's gotta say something.

I'm sorry to say, but neither Crosby nor Pennington has a gimmie! It won't be an easy match for either guy! Crosby has proven himself to be the man to beat, but I've gotta say that I have been extremely impressed by Pennington this year. It is gonna be a great match!

Crosby is tough without a doubt, but the fan club should take a minute to check the record books before throwing around the title of "100-0". In the 2001 Traditional State Tournament, he fell in the semi's to a pretty good HWT from Bradley named Lee Jackson. A tough, overtime loss but none-the-less, a loss. Best of luck to Daniel.