GOMAB, or any of the people behind the rankings...

jmoney4eva

hey, i know u probably diddnt have too much info on them since they were transferrs, but how would u rate the 2 juniors from USN, matt addison, and darrel hardin. addison averages close to 24 ppg and darel is right around 15 i belive, if you had known what u know now, where do u think these guys would fit into ur top 100?

I like Addison, who played for me a few summers ago as a 15's.... He has been one of the top transfers in the state this year.... His problem as far as the rankings go is his position. He is a 6'3/6'4 post without the quickness or explosiveness to play a perimeter spot.... He is a very, very good HS player, who has great moves down low, to go along with great hands.... I wish Matt the best, as he continues to develop an all-around game, and climb up the charts among Juniors.....

Hardin is much like MLK's Johnny Lee, but falls in a LOADED, DEEP Class of 2004 as well.... It is such a deep class, that there are many, many top players that aren't even top 100, and Darrell could fit into that list....

Best of luck to both of these talented players from my HS alma-mater.....