Good All-Around Outfielders

tm

I got a chance to view Courtney English this summer and he is an very exciting player! He always make the plays he is suppose to make and those that he even isnt suppose to make! At the plate, he has very quick hands and good power to go along with his quick hands. Courtney also has very good speed! I saw him run a 6.75 60 yard dash at a scout workout this summer. He avg. a 6.8-6.9. He is a player that needs to be watched very closely this year!!!!!!!!!!!1

I got to attend a workout that was held at Columbia State for some class of 2002 and 2003 players. I saw two kids that really caught my eye and they were Courtney English and Ahmir Watkins. I also got a chance to see both of them play in games this summer. In the game i saw Courtney, he played an excllent game! He was led off the game with a 1st pitch homer and then it another one in his next at bat. He made some good plays in the field as well. Watkins is as quick as light! If he puts the ball in play anywhere, you are going to have a time throwing him out. He always put the ball in play and does what he has to do to help his team win. Out of all the outfielders i saw play this past summer, theses were my top 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)