Clayton Callicott

SkyHawkEric

Clayton Callicot is a mild-mannered Lewis County Baseball Coach....He was hired back in the summer and already had Baseball on the brain....He came out to the Football Field and from then on i knew it was going to be a life-long friendship....Lately everyday after school The "YOUNG MEN" of LC go out there and give it all they have, to get on that team, even Justin "MAD MAN" Coker was out there I was surprised that he had enough time to even think about Baseball with all the Ladies that are always around him...But back to the subject of Callicott....I do believe that Coach will take the Lewis County Baseall Team farther than ever this year....Even without "MADDAWG" Henley(IF you were on my team i'd pick you :D ya hear me?)But do expect to see Coach and "The Boys" In tournaments this year because they are looking pretty good so far...

Hooters.... :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just spoken with Clayton and he disagree's with SkyHawkEric's post.He say's there will be none of The Boys playing this year just 'MAD MAN'.It seems Clayton has noticed the all star jerseys 'Mad Man" has been wearing and decided that he would just buy 'MAD MAN' 9 jerseys instead of having a team.Clayton also noted that maybe 'MAD MAN' would give him rides to the game in 'MAD MAN'S 93 cavalier with 20's,duel rear spoiler,wing,400 small block or 4 cylinder(it just depends on what day you ask him),and his 12's in the trunk,6's in the door and 5.5 on the dash.As with the ladies thing Clayton stated that 'MAD MAN' has his cousin Joseph Miles is watching them for him.Clayton said that 'MAD MAN' has one question on his mind right now.He can't decide what kind of glove he want's Spider Man or Scooby Doo.He is asking everyone for there favorite.

Guest MADMANCOKER

this here is Mad Man Coker.I just stole this pc so i could tell yall whats up.Me and Jimmy are dissappointed about not making the team but we have been practicing hard lately and signed up to play in a softyball league at the park. Jimmy's got real potential and so does I. My cavalier is a 94 model and I have quadrupile rear spoiler on it. I lost my spider man and my scooby doo gloves so I'm going to be using my barbie one. Well by god that's all I have to say now!

[Edited by 23sMom on 2-24-03 4:40A]

man no wonder no one in our district takes you guys seriously? from what i have heard lewis co. isnt very united right now with losing two of its start players. i know callicot is a great coach, there is some talent in lewis co. but i dont think they will be able to hang with the upper tier of the district. hope everything is ok for you guys down in hole-in-the-wall

Guest TheLastActionHero

Hey jacketpride I just talked to Brett "Freaky" Frazier and he said he's on your tail and you better watch it. When the freakmaster was asked what he was going to do to you he said I can't tell it's a secret. I don't know what this means but I would be scared if I was you. He's a straight up freak with a lowercase f. If I only know one thing about him it's that he has a hot sister, and he's got your number (24) right? You better hope it's not 24 becasue if it is he has it. and thats the bottom line because thelastactionhero said so.

Hi my name is JacketPride and i type like FORREST...FORREST GUMP...FORREST What are you talking about???I can't even read what you wrote....How about if your going to run your mouth, then at least don't be "ILLITERATE" when you do it(you know what that means right??)Ya you are right "WE" will see who has the last laugh....But until then take some grammar classes and learn how to ty...ty...type right...

Later.... :x

Guest MADMANCOKER

JACKETPRIDE YOU R JUST A BIG WUSS YOU SURE DO LIKE TO TALK SMACK 2 BUT THERE IS ONE THING YOU CANT DO AND THAT IS BACK IT UP SO I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA FOR YOU 2 SHUT UP BE4 YOU GET STOMPED IN THA GROUND! :D