John Lawson

SkyHawkEric

Many of you may know this "Young Man"....And most of you don't...But anyways...John is a small,shy young man that is destined to be the greatest Basketball player of all time...I mean he is already better than Clay Colley and that is saying alot,Well From my point-of-view it is...I seem to think that John will be a great Basketball player if HE KEEPS HIS EYES ON THE PRIZE...And if not John will always be able to rely on old pops because he builds 14-foot flat-bottom boats...Maybe one day...Just maybe...Please if anyone has any more information please let me know....

All for now....

I believe SkyHawkEric forgot one detail about his pops.His pops is soon to be mayor.As mayor he swear's he will make a new policy for store's with the phrase "You rurn it you buy it".He also stated that he would make it a city rule that you carry enough annie freeze with you to unfreaze 5 annie's.If anyone need's a good boat he'll fix you up.Biography tomorrow