Is Ezell any good?

RyanRowdy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but antioch has a really good looking team. They were in the Friendship Tourney with us and I do believe they won the district in it. As for Ezell, I watch bits and pieces of them play our white team, and they didnt look all that good. Now keep in mind, this was only a 7v7 tourney so it might not of been there best 7 playen at the time. But of what I saw, they didnt really look all that good.

[Edited by untouchable on 3-4-03 7:00P]

To be frank, Ezell is not very good. Their soccer program will be in their 4th year this year, and they play in probably the best district in the state in A/AA. The only team that Ezell is better than in their district is Lighthouse, who will always be a joke. With FRA, CPA, DCA, and Goodpasture in their district, Ezell cannot even start to think about advancing to Region, or even winning a match in the district tournament, since their first match will probably come against one of the top teams. Relative to all of the teams in A/AA, they may not be one of the worst, but they will definitely not have an impact in postseason play.