RICHLAND BASEBALL

raider222

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rhsman

Man i messed up on a word and you raise cain well who made you webster to go around and correct everybody,im not trying to stir up trouble i just think that what i posted was right but maybe it wasnt,if you are so worried about me spelling go start a thread about it,im just saying that gchs baseball team will be much better when the bball season is over,thats it.Good luck to gchs in there baseball season and bball!

Hey man..before you start hating on Culleoka...why dont you learn how to spell it..its "culleoka" not "Culeoka"..you say we're bad and awful...we see about that when we play yall

CA was winning the game and took the starters out in the 4th inning. Richland came back by stealing and bunting on freshman. CA would have won the game if they had of left the starters in. CA also had a starter out who bats second and went 3 for 3 today with a dinger. Point blank Richland wanted that game more than any regular season game they will play this year. Its just a scrimmage fellas.