MCMINN CENTRAL VS MEIGS CO-REGION 3 GAME

etmxh

ALL RIGHT, LET'S GET STARTED. LAST NIGHT WAS THE MOST HORRIFIC DISPLAY OF SPORTSMANSHIP THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. CENTRAL UP BY 16 WITH 7 SECONDS LEFT AND MEIGS TRIES TO GET A LITTLE REVENGE. CAN'T WIN THE GAME, SO I GUESS THEY HAD TO GET A LITTLE SATISFACTION. WHAT KIND OF PLAYER (AND COACH) WOULD EVEN ATTEMPT SUCH A MOVE. AND DON'T TELL ME THE GIRL JUST PLAYS HARD. I'VE SEEN HER PLAY SEVERAL TIMES THIS YEAR AND SEEN THE CHEAP SHOTS BEFORE. YOU DON'T GO FOR THE BALL WITH FOREARMS AND ELBOWS LEADING THE WAY TOWARD THE HEAD.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT THE FANS. YOU GOT A KID ON THE FLOOR,NOT KNOWING THE SEVERITY OF THE INJURY AND YOU BUNCH OF REDNECKS ON MEIGS SIDE STANDING UP CLAPPING!!!!

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD ON THE FLOOR BLEEDING? NOT VERY WELL I THINK!

THEN AFTER THE GAME, YOU COME TO CENTRAL'S SIDE TAUNTING ONE OF OUR PLAYERS. SOME CLASS. YOU ARE ADULTS AND YOU SHOULD ACT LIKE IT. ITS A GAME. LIFE GOES ON.

AND NOW YOU REFS. HOW DO YOU NOT CALL A FOUL WHEN A GIRL IS ABOUT KNOCKED OUT? THE MAIN THING I SAW WHEN THE CENTRAL COACH WAS GIVING YOU THE BUSINESS IS THAT YOU TOOK IT. THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS ME YOU KNOW YOU WERE IN THE WRONG.

LETS WRAP THIS UP. FACE IT MEIGS, IF YOU PARENTS ARE ANY KIND OF RESPECTABLE PEOPLE YOU WILL RUN THE COACHES OUT OF TOWN ON A RAIL. THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD LET MY CHILD BE MOLDED BY THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE. UNLESS OF COURSE I PLANNED ON VISITING THEM IN JAIL SOMEDAY...............................

:o:D:D:o

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sportsrlife

McMinn Central is just a bunch of whiny no-class babies . There would not be any taunting after the game if the Chargerettes could act their age (18) & not threat other Lady Tigers after they won the game ! Shows what class ! This is why McMinn Central will not be able to bring that gold ball home ! It's not very appropriate to call someone the "n-word" either !! Now, that's what yee call a REDNECK ! And if you think that was even an insult to call us all rednecks, it wasn't !!! *LOL* And the young lady that hurt one of your girls did not even do that on puropse, heck she wouldn't even think about it. All this is, is McMinn Central feels like whining because they almost got beat & Meigs didn't back up from them like everyone else does ! Now...who's got class !?! AIN'T YA'LL !!! OOOO....let's go hide in the corner ! ;):D

I have to agree with McMinn Central Fan. Meigs's coach and players had no respect for one of Bledsoe's players a couple of years back when she hit the floor and was out cold for 20 minutes. The players stood on the floor and laughed. It might not have been at our player, but still, they could have showed some respect.Once lifeforce was called in, the refs told the players they may sit. Bledsoe players were crying while Meigs players were goofing off on the other end. Our player ended up being flown to the hospital and suffered a brain injury as I am sure you know the story. She never played basketball again. The players and coach did not call or come to the hospital until it hit the news a couple of days later. Many other schools and players from Sequatchie, marion, and Grundy came to see her along with other players from other schools the moment they found out. The game was rough, though the accident was not intentional. I think the fans carrying on the way they do in a negative mannor is childish.I am not surprized by the unsportsmanship like conduct that happened in the McMinn Central/Meigs Game. It's a game, not a war. Good Luck McMinn Central!!!!!!!!

Guest pattiball

We were also at the game last night and watched McMinn (fans, coaches, and players) spend the first three periods of the game crying and carrying on because the refs dared to call a game fairly. OOPS--the game is a little harder when you don't have 3 district refs totally on one side!

It was shocking to see McMinn's "star player" cursing and carrying on as she ran down the floor because a ref called a foul on her. Didn' they know who McMinn is (#1 :rolleyes:)?? Didn't they know who she is??? We do. She is the 18 year-old senior who met a Meigs 15 year-old player outside an area restaurant last week and threatened to kick her ---. Of course you wouldn't expect better from someone who is supported by fans who yell "get the "N-word" off the floor". Can you say REDNECK???? The class of this area is reflected in the fans, the players, and the coach who is still trying desperately to win THE BIG ONE. Everyone knows that any mediocre coach--given the roster of talent McMinn has enjoyed in the past 5-6 years---would have at least 1/2 that number of state championships. I do believe that if McMinn checks they will see that Meigs has enjoyed a few of those--AND won them with class!! Instead of "running Meigs' coaches out of town, they were congratulated heartily for doing such a great job this year. Meigs is back--so quit whining. :):):):):):)

Guest pattiball

This is a little ridiculous!!!! It was a shame that a McMinn player went down at the end of the game last night. However, the refs knew there was no foul. That is why one wasn't called. I know McMinn feels that refs should always side with them--that is what they have gotten used to in their district. Just ask Oliver Springs. However, to get back to the injury--yes, it was a shame--as much as it was earlier in the game when a McMinn player cut the legs out from under a Meigs player and sent her flying to the floor on her back. Injuries happen in this game. When Lee went down at the end of the game from intense play on both sides, Meigs' fans were not cheering because of an injury to a player,but rather to congratulate their players who would not quit and who were playing their hearts out. Maybe the people who saw something else ought to look into their own hearts. The shame is what Coach Morgan was quoted as saying in the paper--"This play was unnecessary. The game was over." Then hiding his players in the corner so they wouldn't get hurt. This is the same coach who recently said his players don't stop playing until the buzzer sounds. He continues his slapping, grabbing, holding press even when his team is up by 30 or 40. He needs to make up his mind.

To the Bledsoe respondent--What happened at that game with Meigs was awful and no fan, coach, or player thought otherwise. However, the film of that game was reviewed by everyone in the state and it was clear that there was no Meigs player at fault in any way. It is also an outright lie to say that Meigs coaches and players did not show immediate concern. The coaches and players were at the hospital the very next day and were treated pretty badly there even though their concern was genuine and they were in no way responsible for the injury. Be sure of your facts before putting them in print. :rolleyes::)

To Pattiball, you have no clue what you're talking about. I was at the game last year when Christy Hale was injured and I am a very close friend of hers. I was at the hospital every day for a week after the accident. I know this for a fact so I can put it in print. I also saw how the players AND coach had absolutely NO respect while she was laying on the floor having seizures and being completely unconscious. You are absurd and are just envious because Meigs can't even come close enough to think about beating McMinn.

And about the controversy in the parking lot, who belives heresay and baffles of teenagers?? You must still be one yourself, because you're acting like it.

To the Meigs respondant, I clearly said that the injury was not intentional. Accidents happen. You are the one telling the lie. I was at the hospital for 3 days straight and no sign of any Meigs players or their coach until things died down. They were not there the next day! As far as them being treated badly...... The family wasn't sure that their daughter was going to make it! They along with everyone else were devastated and upset, not worrying about rolling out the red carpet and playing hostess for visitors! I remember the parents telling them they knew it was not intentional... and spoke to them as anyone could whose daughter was hanging on to her life.

Guest sportsrlife

I was just wondering since the 18-year old player threatened the 15-year old girl, what ever happened to the 18-year old girl ? I went to the next game after that happened and it had seemed to me that nothing was done to the 18-year old girl. In this day in age people dont take threats seriously. I know that this is rash and everything, but that girl could have came w/a gun and shot someone. Noone ever thought that there would be a shooting at a school, but thats just what people thought. The story I heard was that the 15-year old girl was the one that started it. Ok folks.... lets get real. If that girl had any since then she would reconize the size of the 18-year old girl. I think that she is a little bit smarter then that. I was just wondering what the coach done to this 18-year old girl after this happened. It looked like to me that that was no way to represent McMinn Central, but hey they dont have class anyways so why does it matter ???? :D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest bballfan2003

She did it on purpose to hurt Fallon, and that was it...how could it not have been on purpose. Meigs has always played dirty, and they always will, and their coach teaches them that. Heck, they wouldn't even shake the Chargerettes hand after the game. So don't even start talking about the chargerettes fans having no class, or the players having no class. Meigs will always be dirty until they get a coach that teaches them different! SORE LOSERS!

I think it's sad that the "barbie dolls" of Central had to run away last night after their player got her nose broken. If they're so big and bad then why are they gonna run?? They try to make Meigs look like the bad guys when they have more class than Central could ever have. The Meigs player that "hit" the Central player would never go after a girl on purpose... not on or off the court. She has too much ahead of her to ruin her career for getting a little payback. She is a hard player. And come on guys, it's 2003 not the 1800s so why would you be so much of an idiot that you would actually call her the "n" word? That is what's childish and flat out unclassy. Don't hate just b/c Meigs is making a comeback and you're scared that you won't be "#1" anymore!!

Guest sportsrlife

I am responding to last years injury. I dont think that any of yall know what your talkin about. I believe that Meigs Coaches were the ones that informed their players how the girl was doing each and every day and as soon as something changed, the girls knew. You need to make sure your story is straight before you tell it. By-The-Way... IT IS JUST A STORY !!!!