Middleton upset Adamsville

wkid87

Guest Acoachwife

EXCUSE ME - read it again. I DID give Middleton credit - I said that they did what they had to do. And obviously you DIDN'T watch the same game that I did. The fouls were uneven the whole second half. The refs were AWFUL and that came from Middleton fans as well. I don't blame the refs for that loss, Adamsville had a chance to put it away and didn't. BUT the calls that irked me were the ones that were so obvious that a 10 yr old could see it.

Watch closer next time.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think A'ville has a good team and a good chance. It will be interesting to see two great coaches go at each other Monday night with Martin and Glisson going head to head. A'Ville should do well as long as the best point guard in West TN plays his regular game. Lets hope the Cards shoot better than Thursday night. Get em Stovepipe

As someone who just came to see two good teams play and could have cared less which one won, the team that won[Middleton] did more of what they had to do to win. It is hard to beat someone three times much less beating them four. They stopped 33 and Carter[there have better Mr. BB choices] had a great game. So why don't all the Adamsville fans[who acted terrible the entire tournament] stop crying and be glad that you don't travel to Memphis and now have a shot to get to the Boro by taking on lesser team in Greenfield[which plays as rough as any team in the state]. But I guess it would be the refs to blame again if Adamsville lost.

Guest Skillz23

Mitchell is a great team......and played horrible against Greenfield, but it doesn't matter because I haven't seen a better rounded team than Adamsville this year. All respect to Greenfield and Middleton, Adamsville might of lost to Middleton b/c of some bad calls and they didn't play a good game, but I do not see anyone beating Adamsville from here on out.

Guest Skillz23

Adamsville is a great team and has some of the best fans in the state, I wish our team had the support they do, and I bet u do to CATS1...if u even play ball

Cats1 i love supportin adamsville and i am a very loyal fan to the them just like the rest of adamsville we have the best fans in the state and it dont matter if we did have to travel to memphis they were going to step up to the challenge it dont matter who they play they were going to be ready for them and we supported our boys maybe if the refs would have been anywhere close to decent we wouldnt have been bad(which we were not even bad) and we have had a shot at Boro the whole time. Get your head in the game kid get a idea they didnt win 21 straight for nothin!!!!

Guest avillehoops

CATS1????? who are u???? ur about crazy, lesser team in Greenfield?? y did they spank mitchell then??? Why don't u come and watch A-ville play in M'boro.

Acoachwife, what calls did the refs miss that a ten year old could have made? I saw the game and guess you might be talking about the so-called lack of traveling calls when the Middleton guys dove on the ground for loose ball. If this is so could you tell me what the rule is for traveling. I also heard #44 yell at the refs as they left the floor that "you stink". That showed alot of class on Adamsville's part.